A Letter

Gulf POV

I noticed it. I noticed how Mew followed me around these days. On the first two days, I didn't think much about it, as I thought it was just a coincidence that we happened to be in the same place at the same time. 

I know he has never been to the library before, but he went this week. Mew is a smart student, but he never studies in the library. How did I know about this? I've been crushing on him for years remember? 

I was sad at the fact we are always in the same place together at the same time. You might think that I'm happy to be able to breathe in the same room as him, but to be honest, I was not. I can't look at his handsome face for now, like how I usually did last time. 

I was scared that he will catch me doing so, so I look down whenever or path crossed. I am currently crying on the inside because I miss staring at his handsome face and admiring his beautiful smile, and cat-like eyes. 

I am now sitting at the end corner of our school's field cheering place, as I wait for Mild to finish his football practice. Yes, I know Mew was at the other end of this area. 

Mild run towards me, so I gave him his water bottle. He gulped the water in one go, and wiped his sweats with the handkerchief I gave him. 

"He's here again. He's not even playing today, and he's just sitting there", Mild said. Mild is as confused as me, when we think about how Mew is always around me. 

"And he's looking at you right now", Mild said, I look up to him and saw his smirk. 

"Stupid. Stop teasing me", I sulked. Mew has never look into my direction before this, why would he look at me now, right? 

"I'm serious Gulf. Turn around and see for yourself", he dare me. 

"No. You've been teasing me since forever, why would I trust you now?", I rolled my eyes, and dart my attention back to the book I was reading. I am currently reading Love By Chance. It's a fluffy love story, and I can't stop smiling whenever I read this book. 

"Oh how I wish my love journey was as easy as Ae and Pete's love story", I thought to myself. 

Mild removed my bag from the chair next to me, and sit next to me. 

"I think he have a crush on you", here comes the nonsense from Mild's mouth again. 

I closed my book, and sling my bad behind me, leaving Mild behind me. Mild was already panicking with me walking away, so he picked up all his stuffs and run to catch up with my phase. 

"Gulf, wait for me! I can't go home without you!", yes everyone, I am Mild's personal "driver" ever since I got my license. His parents said we should go to school together, and they would pay for my gas every month. It's not that I mind though. 

-----------

Next day.... 

It was 6.45AM when I came in the class. There were not many students yet in my class at that time, as class starts at 7.30AM. 

As I walk to my table, I saw a piece of paper on it. I asked the class monitor, who came earlier than me about the paper. 

"Hey Champ. Do you know who put this paper on my table?"

Champ, who was sweeping the floor look at me, and stopped what he was doing. "I'm not sure. It was already there when I came in. I thought you purposely leave your stuff there", he said and continue sweeping. I just nod at him and mumble a small thanks. 

I was curious about the contents of the paper, so I opened it. 

"Maybe it was really for me", I thought to myself.

Hi G ;) 

I hope you don't mind me call you "G" for short. I would love to call you by your full name, but every time I tried, I find myself lost in space, thinking about your beautiful smile, sweet face, plump lips, cute small ears and more. You must have think I'm crazy right now, right? hahahaha I'm sorry if I scare you there, G. 

Anyway, the reason I'm writing you this letter is to let you know about how I felt towards you. 

G, since the day I bumped into you, I find myself thinking about you a lot. I know we haven't know each other well, heck, I bet you don't even know me. T___T 

I don't know you well, but I can't help to think of how nice it would be to go out on a date with you, to hold your hands, to hear your voice, to look at you directly in the eyes, and hold you in my arms. 

I want to get to know you, G. I think I'm falling for you. What I'm trying to say is, I want to make you mine. I know this is moving too fast, but I'm not forcing you to accept me right away. 

I'm letting you know, that from now on, I'm going to pursue you. Let me court you, na? hehe

I'll see you soon, G <3 

Love, 

M.S ;)

I can't help, but to blush at what Mew wrote in the letter. This is like a dream come true, too good to be true.  

"Is this a prank?! Did Mild prank me with this letter?" I thought to myself, panicking. 

Speaking of the devil, there he is, walking in to the class as if he's a model on a runway. I rolled my eyes at him, and gave him a glare once he sit behind me.

"What's with the glare?" he asked, acting like as if he's innocent. 

"What is this?! Are you trying to prank me? It's not working, Mild!", I said angrily, shoving the letter to his face. 

He look at me weirdly, and took the letter, purposely acting as if he didn't know what's in the letter. 

"SHEAAAA!", he cursed loudly. "Mew freaking Suppasit sent you a letter?! Telling you that he want to court you?!"

"Don't act innocent Mild. I know you wrote that letter and put it on my table." 

"WHAT?! But I just came?!"

"Stop lying, Mild! Or else I'm not sending you home today!"

"Gulf! It really wasn't me! I just came now, you can ask my dad! He sent me awhile ago!", Mild said, protecting himself. 

"It's really not you?", I asked him again, look him in the eyes to make sure that he wasn't lying. 

"I never lied to you, Gulf. Besides, I'm not surprised that he fall for you the moment you guys met. You're beautiful, Gulf."

"Beautiful my ass", I turned my back to him, taking out my books to prepare for our first lesson.