1.finding her

Hoseok pov

I looked up at the ceiling of my room.i looked at the clock on the wall.it was 3am.i need to sleep!maybe a walk will help!i put my shoes on and hoodie on.i grabbed my phone and apartment keys.i left my apartment and walk around the neighborhood.i felt the cool night breeze hit my face.i pulled my hood on.i walk around the corner.a little girl ran into me.she fell back on her behind.she was wearing a big shirt that was dirty and she had tears on her face.i offered my hand to help her up.she flinched away from me.we heard running footsteps.the little girl scramble to her feet and hid behind my legs.a guy ran to me.

"I am sorry if my daughter interrupted your night."said the guy with a fake apologetic smile.daughter?i looked at the little girl and then at the man.they are two different races!

"She is my step daughter."he said.i looked at the girl.she looked scared while shook her head.

"Her mother is worry sick about her.come on daughter."he said.then little girl shook her head and held onto my pants leg.

"Come here you little brat!"he said.i immediately I took a step back from him and shield the girl.

"She not going with you."

"I paid for her!"he yelled.paid for?he tired to get to the girl but I stood in his way.

"Go away!stay away from this child."the guy rolled his eyes.

"If you want that child so bad.take her!that brat ain't worth it.after two days with her.you give her back to me."he said with a chuckle.then he walked away.i watch as walked down the street and around the street.then i turned around the little girl.i kneeled to her height.she was crying.

"It's will be okay sweetie."i tired to grabbed her hand but she snatched it away from me.

"Okay.come on follow me."i said.she nodded.she grabbed onto pants leg as we walked to the nearest police station.i explain the situation to the police.then one officer walked to the little girl.

"Sweetie follow me.we will make all your ouchies go bye bye."she said to the girl.the girl tighten her grip of the fabric of my pants.

"Mister um-

"Jung hoseok."

"Mister Jung,May you accompany the child to the medical ward?"she asked.i nodded.we followed the officer to the medical ward of the station.Then a doctor greeted us.

"Sweetie sit on the chair for me."said the doctor.the girl looked at me.i sat in the chair and she sat next to me.the doctor clean and bandage the child feet since her feet was scratched up.then doctor gave the child a shot.she started crying until she fell sleep.

"She need to be sleep for the rest of the exam.um sir you are free to leave or  wait in the lobby."she said.i nodded.then i went to wait in lobby.i waited in lobby for the doctor. A officer walked to me.

"Jung hoseok?"she asked.i nodded.

"As her rescuer,i want to inform of what you just save her from."she said.

"Okay."the officer sat next to me.

"We ran her fingerprints through the system.The child name is Johnson anayah.she was kidnapped from America and brought to Korea at the age of 3 yrs old.she is currently 5 yrs old.and thanks to your description of the guy you saw.we have lead on the human trafficking cases."she said.

"Oh wow.her parents probably thinks the child is dead by now."

"Actually then child's parents was killed before the child was kidnapped.i don't know much about her parents murder because its not in my jurisdiction."she said.i nodded.

"Wait so she going to be sent back to America to orphanage?"she nodded

"Or foster care."she said.

"If I adopted her?"

"Then she will stay in Korea."

"Where do i go to adopt her?"The officer smiled.

"Follow me."she said.i followed her office.i filled out the paperwork.then i went back to medical ward to visit anayah.the doctor changed the girl clothes into hospital grown.

"Congratulations you just helped save a rape victim."said the doctor with a smile.rape?!?someone raped anayah?!

"Actually i just adopted her."

"Well congratulations on being a father.she is free to go soon as she wakes up.but I suggest buying her some clothes before she wakes up."she said.i nodded.she left.i looked at anayah.poor child.2 yrs in human trafficking was probably hell!she is safe now.

"She is safe with me."i said.then i left the room and went to close clothing store and brought some few outfit for her to wear until I went shopping.i went to the medical ward at the police station I found anayah scream crying with a nurse and doctor trying to calm her down.i walked to her.she grabbed my pinkie and she calm down.the nurse and doctor left.

"Anna -yah,is it?"she shook her head

"A-Yah?"she shook her head.

"A-na-Yah?"she nodded her head.

"Well anayah i adopted you which mean you don't have worry about going back to the scary guy."she smiled.

"Get dressed so I show you your home."i gave her some clothes.then i turned around.i heard movement so I assumed she was getting changed.then she tapped on my arm.i turned around as she climbed down the bed.she immediately hissed in pain.then i gave her flip flop.she put it on her feet.she was hissed in pain step small step she took.

"Can I carry you?"she immediately shook her head.

"Your feet are injured right now.can i please just carry you."she shook her head.

"But It's a long walk to my house."she made grabby hands at me.i picked up and carried her on my hip.she was slightly shaking in my arm.she grip my shirt.i left the police station and went to back to my apartment.anayah was sleep.i place her in my bed.then i went to sleep on the couch.