12.dancing at home

Hoseok pov

I gave anayah a cup of tea to help her vocal cords.note to self:call her doctor later.anayah was feeling a lot better.then there was a knock at the door.i went to the door.i felt anayah hugged my leg.i opened it.it was jimin and jungkook.i picked anayah up.i let them in.

"I was going meet you at the studio."i said to jimin.jimin was supposed to teach me what I missed at dance practice.

"Jk,why you here?"i asked.

"Cuz I was bored."said jungkook with a shrug.

"I came here cuz the trainees are using the studio right now."said jimin.i nodded.

"I think I had space in my living room to dance."

"Jk,can you move the table back?"i asked.i place anayah on the couch.jungkook moved the table out the way.she grabbed my shirt.she was frowning.i held her hand.

"I am not leaving.you not alone."she nodded.i kissed her hand before I let go.

Anayah pov

I watched as they danced.hoseok was very focus while jungkook was playing around.jimin had to make him focus a few times.then they take a water break.they was about to leave the room.i quickly ran to hoseok.i hugged his leg.he picked me up.we went to the kitchen.hoseok gave jimin and jungkook water bottles.

"Angel,you want a snack?"asked hoseok.i nodded my head.he place me on the counter.he walk to the cabinet.

"Hyung,are you going move into bangtan dorm with us next week?"asked jimin to hoseok.hoseok gave a small bag of chips.he gave it to me.i nodded.

"I will think about it."said hoseok.jimin nodded.

"Understandable."said jimin.

"Anayah,can i have one?"asked jungkook to me.i looked at hoseok.he was searching for something in the cabinet.is the answer yes?but what if the answer is no.it is a trick!what if it's not?!?i don't know!i whined in frustration.hoseok looked at me in concern.

"What's wrong angel?"asked hoseok.i pointed to jungkook.

"What did you do?"he asked

"I asked her for a chip."said jungkook.

"Don't ask for her snack."said hoseok.jungkook nodded.

"Why?"asked jimin.

"She is not good at answering questions that not yes or no."he said.

"Oh."said jimin.