10.actions

Hoseok pov

I walked with anayah in my arms into main recording studio.yoongi sitting at the computer.

"Hi Hyung."anayah pick her up from my chest to look at yoongi.

"Hi Hobi,hi anayah.um Hobi do think it good idea to bring her here?"he asked with worry in his voice.

"Well I had no choice.she is afraid of new people."i looked anayah who looking around the room.i hope she can adjust to the babysit that coming later.i sat in the chair next to him.anayah twirling her braids with her hand as suck her two middle fingers.why she keeps doing that?note to self:google why kids suck on their fingers.

"Who braided her hair?"asked yoongi.he reach out to touch her hair.i smacked his hand away.

"She is calm right now.and I did her hair."

"Sorry and Nice job ."he said.

"Thank you."Then namjoon walked in.

"Sorry that I was late.i was helping jimin with his song."he said.he sat in a chair.

"Hi anayah."he said to anayah.she nuzzle closer to me.i rubbed her back.

"Let's get started."said namjoon.

"Wait before we get started edited the beat."said yoongi.

"What did you edit out?"

"Not out.i added in guns shots."Said yoongi

"No.remove them."said namjoon

"Come on!you won't let me do it for ddaeng!"said yoongi

"Joonie,lets just listen to it first."namjoon nodded.

Anayah pov

I was sitting at the kitchen table.i was coloring in my coloring book while hoseok dinner that I will eat later.He walked to me.

"Cute."he said to me.i looked at him.he was smiling at me.

"C-c-c"i said in whisper tone trying say the word but it struck in my throat.i frowned.hoseok kissed my cheek.

"It's okay,angel.you don't need to speak.i love you just the way you are."he said.i open my mouth to speak but immediately close it back when I realized I can't even speak the three words I wanted to say for a month to him.i frown.

"Angel,don't be sad.its okay."he said.i started crying.

"S-s-s."i tried to speak again but I could don't it.i started crying.he picked me up and hugged me.He gave me Eskimo kiss.

"Actions speak louder than words."he said.i gave him a Eskimo kiss.

"See,we just spoke to each other with no words."he said.i smiled.he hugged me.

"My Beautiful Angel."he said.