14.brave

Hoseok pov

I gave anayah cup of tea before attempting to work on her speech.after she drank it,I sat her on my lap.I read a book to her.

"You want to read with me?"she started twirling her hair as she thinks.after few moments she was still thinking.

"You can read tomorrow."she shook her head.she pointed to herself then the book.I chose the alphabet book.it was a very simple book to read.

"A is for Appa."i pointed to words as I read.

"Say it with me. A..."

"A."she said in a whisper tone

"Is."

"Is?"i nodded.

"For."

"F-f-f-o."she started panting.

"Breath in and out."she copied my breathing.

"You almost had it.try again. F-or."

"For?"i nodded.

"Good job.now Appa.a-pa."she ignore the word and turn the page.she pointed to the new sentence.I hide my sadness of her not wanting learn that word.I would love for her to call me Appa.I guess she doesn't feel comfortable with that word at all.I moved forward in the book.we made to the letter C before it was time to get ready.I let anayah pick out her clothes for today.then she went to my room.I followed behind her.she was digging in my dresser.

"Angel,what are you doing?"she ignored and continued to search.then she was about open my underwear dresser.I pulled her away.

"Not that.don't open that."she was confused but skip that dresser and went to the closet.

"Angel,what are you looking for?"she pointed to her shirt then at me.

"You want to match?"she nodded.then i grabbed a blue shirt from the closet to wear.so we can match.

Anayah pov

I hugged the mang plushie.hoseok gave to me before we left the house.he says mang will be bodyguard anytime hoseok is gone.I watched from my chair behind the camera as they flim a bts run.I hid my face with mang each time someone walk pass me.then i heard whispering behind me.I glance behind me.there was two lady talking by the water table.

"She looks so dirty.oh wait that her skin."
"Her hair is so ugly."

I looked at hoseok who laughing with his other members.be brave!hobi would want me to be brave!i hugged the plushie as I chanted 'be brave' in my head.I heard laughter behind me.I started crying.I can do it!.......i can't do this!i ran to hoseok who was sitting next jungkook.I climbed onto his lap.I heard everything go quiet around us.I hid my face in hoseok shoulder.hoseok picked me up.he took me to the restroom.

"What's wrong?why are you crying?did mang make you sad?"he asked.I shook my head.

"Why are you crying?"he asked.

"M-m-me mea mea."

"Breath with me.in and out.in and out."he said.I copied his breathing.

"Try again."

"Meanies."

"Where?"he asked sternly.I shook my head.

"T-t-ro-uble."

"Angel,you not in trouble.those meanies made you sad which makes me sad.so can you point the meanies out to me?"he asked.I hesitated but nodded.he walks back to the area that I was sitting at.the two ladies was touching up the other makeup.I shyly them pointed them.

"Stay with yoongi for a second while talk to them."he said.he took me to yoongi.he sat me next toe yoongi.

"Hoseok,what happened?"asked yoongi.

"I will be right back."he said.then he went to talk to the director guy.I looked at yoongi with a confused face.

"This is that mang?"he asked.I nodded.I gave it to him.

"Anayah, can I hold it?"asked jimin.I immediately snatched the plushie back from yoongi and hid it behind my back.I shook my head.Jimin pouted.

"Please."he asked.I shook my head.Jungkook walked over to us.

"Hyung,you asking wrong.watch me."said jungkook to jimin.Jungkook turned to me.

"May i please hold mang?"asked jungkook with a smile.I shook my head.then hoseok walked to us.I noticed the two ladies glaring at me as they got escort by security.

"Guys, that her mang.stop asking."he said.he picked me up.

"That's my brave Angel."he whispered in my ear.I smiled proudly.