9.pool

Anayah pov

I was sitting at the edge of the pool in the indoor pool of the apartment complex.there were another family playing in the water.hoseok swam to me.i shook my head.he been trying get me in the water for last 10 mins.

"The water is nice.come on."he said.i hesitantly reach forward to him.he picked me up.he held me close.the water reached up to my legs.i clinged to hoseok like a koala.

"Angel we not even that deep yet."he said.i noticed the water only reached his waist.then he walked deeper into the pool.the water was up to his torso and the water cover my lower body.

"See not that bad."he said.

"You want to see something cool?"he asked.i nodded.he lean back into the water.his head above the water.i noticed his body was floating.cool!i was sitting on his torso.he chuckled.then he backstroke to the stairs of the pool.i smiled as we reached the stairs.we got out the pool.he wrapped me up in a towel.then he place a towel on his shoulders.then we walked to the door.hoseok held it open for a lady.

"Thank you."she said to hoseok.then she saw me and did a disgusted face at me.

"Madam I rather you not make that face at my daughter."said hoseok.

"Daughter?ha!i guess the nappy head mother trapped you with a child.you should had abortion."she said.nappy head?what that means?what is abortion?

"You should think before you talk.first of all,your information I adopted her meaning I specifically choose her to be my daughter.second of all,every child is Precious.so don't tell others to have abortion just because you had one."he said.then he picked me up.we left the pool area.

"Angel,that worry about that mean lady.you are the best daughter ever okay?"he said.i nodded.When we got in the apartment.hoseok gave me a bath and wash my hair.

"I am going to take a shower.i am right back.okay?"he said.i nodded.he left my room.i wearing my pjs but my hair was wrapped in a towel.i sat on my bed.nappy head sounds familiar.

~flashback

"I don't want this monkey!"said the old guy.

"Her hair is nappy so you can have a better grip with you grab."he said.then the old guys grabbed my hair.i screamed in pain.

"This will work nicely."

~flashback over

I went to hoseok bathroom.i knocked on the door.

"Wait a minute angel."he said.then i heard the water turned off.he opens the door in a robe.i hugged him.

"Angel,i was coming back."he said.then he picked me up.i gave him a eskimo kiss.(An Eskimo kiss, also called nose rub, is the act of pressing the tip of one's nose against another's nose)

"Cute."he said.he hugged me.

"Now lets dry your hair,angel."he said.i nodded in agreement.