6.hum

Hoseok pov

"Can you least try?"i asked.anayah shook her head. I noticed she only eats once and that's during the middle of night.

"Please?"she push the plate of toast away from her.

"Just one bite?"she shook her head.

"One bite and then you leave the table."she pulled plate and bring it closer to her.she stare at the toast.she pick up the slice of toast.she took a tiny bite of toast.well it's baby step in the right direction.she placed the toast on the plate.she made grabby hands at me.i picked her up.Then a song popped in my head.i started humming heart and soul.i grabbed anayah hand and slow dance with her in a circle around the kitchen.she smiled.then i spun around and dip her in my arms.she laughed.

~later

I was practicing braiding anayah hair as she sip on her apple juice while watching tv.then my phone rang.i answered it and put on speaker phone.

"Hello?"i said as restarted the scalp braid.

"Hyung,what you doing?"asked jimin.

"Doing my angel hair."

"I am bored."he said.

"Go hangout with tae and jk."i said while trying a rubber band to the end of the long braid.

"They are fuc-

"Jimin you are on speaker!"i said interrupting him.

"They are busy.yoongi taking a nap.namjoon and jin are also busy like tae and jk."he said.i used to comb to part another part of her hair.

"You can come over here but we not doing nothing."i said as put gel in her hair.

"Are you sure?anayah looked nervous last time I was over there."he said.

"She is nervous with everyone.i trying to get her used to people again.come over."

"Okay.i am on my way."he said.then he hanged up.i finished braiding her hair.

"Done!you want to see!?"i squealed with excitement.she nodded.we went to bathroom.i picked her up so she looked in the mirror.i braided her hair into two scalp braid down her head.

"Ta da!"she nodded.I did my happy dance.she laughed at me.then we heard a knock at the door.i went to the door and answered it.jimin walked in.

"Hi Hyung.hi anayah."said jimin.anayah shyly waved.

"Cute hair."said jimin.

"It's took me two hours to do."

"Nice job."he said.

"Thank you."we went to the living room.

"How long she have to keep those bandages on?"asked jimin.i looked at anayah feet that wrapped in a bandages.

"One more week."he nodded.

"You want to watch tv?"

"Sure."he said.

~later

I was washing anayah as she played with the bath toys.i was washing her back.then i froze when I hear her lightly hum a tune as she continued to play with the toys.i listen carefully and I realized she was humming heart and soul.i was humming that to her this morning!i smiled.i kissed her temple.she looked at me confused.

"You so adorable."she went back to playing.i continued to clean her as I thought of reason why she doesn't talk.its could be out of shyness.maybe she doesn't trust me.or she lost her voice.no that not it's or she would be able to hum.i looked at her as she played.i wonder what her voice would like.