3.night rountine?

Hoseok pov

I wake up to anayah screaming.i quickly got off the couch and ran to the room.i turned the light on.anayah was crying.i hugged her.

"It's okay.its was just nightmare."i hugged her until she stop crying.then i heard her stomach growl.

"Maybe some food will make you feel better."i carried her to the kitchen.i made a sandwich for her.she quickly ate.

"You want another one?"she shook her head no but her eyes told me yes.i made another her another sandwich.She ate it.

"You want to watch movie?"she nodded excitedly.we went to the living room to watch tv.i went to Disney plus and played a random movie.anayah fell back to sleep during the movie.i carried her back to the bed.i laid on the couch.i went back to sleep.i woke up to my phone singing like crazy.i sat up.i saw anayah curled up in ball sleep on the couch near my legs.i checked my phone.it was the group chat.

Jimin:no fair!hoseok Hyung!you told yoongi Hyung before me!
Taehyung:told you what?
Jimin:that he adopted a child
Jungkook:what?!?
Namjoon:congratulations hoseok
Jin:why he didn't tell us!
Yoongi:*pic of anayah*
Jk:is she from America?
Tae:jk,there is such a thing of mixed race!
Jimin:she doesn't look mixed.
Jin:forgot about race for second.she is beautiful
Y:thank you Hyung
Hoseok:she is from America
Jk:i knew it!
Namjoon:you adopted international?
Hoseok:um not exactly
Tae:kidnapping is against the law!
H:i didn't kidnap her.long story short I save from human trafficking.i legally adopted her.
Y:human trafficking?!?
Jk:like sexual exploitation?
N:don't jump to worst thing.there is a a lot of bad things that going under the human trafficking umbrella.she could be used a child labor
Tae:that's not better
Jin:better than sexually assaulting a child.
H:the doctor told me she was sexually abused based on the rape kit they did on her.
Y:Aw Poor child
Jin:good thing you save her!
Jk:good job hoseok Hyung!

Then I felt anayah hug my leg.i looked up from my phone.she hugging my leg.i heard the doorbell rang.must be the stuff I ordered yesterday!i was about get up then i remember anayah was comfortable.i careful moved her arms from my leg and replace it with a pillow.then i got the packages from outside.it was few boxes.i brought them to my room.i opened it.i started putting the stuff away when anayah walked in.she sat next to me.

"Morning,sweetheart."She pointed to the box.

"I order some stuff for you.that box had the clothes in it and this box had the hair products."i said.she look in the box in front of me.note to self:watch a YouTube video on how to style her hair type.i put the hair products in the bathroom with my hair products.

"You hungry?"she shook her head.maybe she has a small stomach.

"I ordered a few some toys too."i open the box.i took out a teddy bear and a Barbie doll.she took the bear.she hugged it.she smiled.she started playing with it.i continued to emptying the boxes and organize my room.sadly my apartment only has a one bedroom.so I have to rearrange the furniture to move space for her new bed that coming this week.i looked at anayah was giggling at the bear.i smiled.her laughter is music to my ears.

~later
Anayah pov

I played with the bath toys as hoseok conditioned my hair.he massage my scalp.this feels nice.living with Hobi is more better then living with mister lee.i relaxed.then hoseok places his hand on my back.

"Careful you almost fell back."he said.i sat up.

"Lean back onto my hand.so I can wash the conditioner out of your hair."he said.i looked behind to check to see if his hand was behind first.it was.so I leaned back.he wash the condition out of my hair.then he helped me out the bath tub.he wrapped my hair up and dry my body and put my night clothes on.then we went to the bed.

"I am going to dry your hair with blow dryer okay?"he said.i pointed to my new bear at the edge of the bed.he grabbed give to me.then i nodded.he blow dried my hair.i hugged the bear.after a hour he was done with the dryer.i was about climbed out the bed.

"Wait!i want to try some hairstyle I learnt."he said.i pointed to the tv.

"I will turned the tv on."he said.he grabbed the remote and turned it on.he started styling my hair.he tried different hairstyles on me.i fell asleep before he was done.i woke up from another nightmare.i am not there no more!then i climbed out of bed.i grabbed my bear.i went to the living room to see hoseok sleeping on the couch.i walked to him and woke him up.he sat up.

"What's wrong baby girl?"he asked.I am hungry!i pointed to the kitchen.

"The kitchen?"he said.i nodded.i pointed to my stomach.

"Oh you are hungry.come on I will make you something to eat."he said excitedly.i didn't eat during the day.i don't know why but I always get hungry after I wake up from a bad dream.i follows him to the kitchen.he made me two sandwiches.i ate the sandwiches.hoseok look at me confused but didn't said anything.

"Lets go watch tv."he said.we went to the living room.