7.cleaning

Anayah pov

I woke up hungry.so I woke hoseok up.he turned the lamp on.

"What's wrong?"he asked.i pointed to my stomach.he nodded.we left the kitchen.rewarmed the dinner that I didn't eat at dinner time.then he gave it to me.hoseok yawned.

"I guess you like food only at past midnight huh?"he asked with a chuckled.i frowned.i stopped eating.

"Angel,i just pointing out a observation.finish eating.its good."he said.i nodded.i continued to eat.

~in the morning

"Yay!no more bandages!"said hoseok with a smile as he took the bandage tape off my feet.i touch the bottom of my feet.it felt rough due to the my skin having scars.i noticed how ugly my bottom of my feet was.i frown.

"Scars are beautiful!its shows you are brave."he said as he gently move my hands from my feet.he kissed my forehead.Then his phone rang.He answered it.

"Hello?.....no i didn't forget..."said hoseok.he picked me up bathroom counter.

".....no I am not sleep....wait what?!?!"he said loudly.i covered my eyes.he walked to the front door.he open the door.two girls walked in.i immediately hid my face in hoseok shoulder.i gripped his shirt tightly.why are they here?is Hobi giving me away?!but I like it here!i started crying.

"Can you guys wait in the living room?"said hoseok.i heard footsteps walking.

"It's just us,Angel."he said.i looked up at him.

"That was your aunties Mejiwoo and Da Won."he said.i shook my head.i don't want to meet new people.

"My sisters don't visit often.so can brave enough for day for my Angel?"he asked.not often?only for a day?i Can try for a day.i nodded.we went to the living room.i was still shaking in hoseok arms.don't run and hide!hobi will protect me!i chanted in my head.hoseok sat on couch with me on his lap.i hugged hoseok tightly.

"Angel this your aunties mejiwoo and da won."he said while pointing at them.they waved at me.i quickly hid my face on hoseok shoulder.

~later

I watching hoseok clean up the house.well he sing/dancing more than cleaning.I laughed as he used the broom as a microphone.the song ended.i clapped my hands.he kissed my forehead.he continued to clean.i pointed to the broom in his hands.

"Yes Angel?"he asked.i walked to the broom.i took it from him and started sweeping.

"Angel,i got it.you don't have to help me."he said with smile.he took the broom from me.i frowned.i want to help clean!then he picked me up and placed me back in the chair at the table.Then he gave me a pile of spoons.

"I need you to put small spoon with small spoon and big spoon with big spoon.okay?"he said.i nodded.i Can this is!i pick up two spoons.i separated them.i separated a few spoon when I found a spoon that was too big to a small spoon but too small to a big spoon.a middle spoon?no!hobi only said small and big there no in between!i stared at the two piles.what if I get it wrong?!!will he hit me?!where does this spoon go?i looked at the two piles.its small spoon!no big spoon!no small spoon!small!big!i don't know!i started crying.hoseok stop cleaning the stove.he walked to me.

"What's the problem?"he asked.i gave him the medium spoon.i pointed to small spoons.i shook my head.then i pointed to big spoons.i shook my head.

"Angel,it's a medium spoon just made a new pile.its okay ask for help sometimes."he said.i nodded.he wiped my tears with his sleeve.

"That's my Angel."he said with a smile.i smiled back.