13.yoongi gift

Anayah pov

I clinged onto hoseok tightly as we walked in a filming studio.he rubbed my back as he whisper in my ear.

"You doing such a job being brave,Angel."he said.I slightly nodded at the compliment.then yoongi and namjoon greeted us.

"Just us today?"asked hoseok

"The vocal line coming later to film their parts."said namjoon.then a lady told namjoon it was time to filming his part of music video.hoseok and yoongi chatted as they watched.Yoongi tried to conversant with me but I ignore him but hiding my face in hoseok shoulder.

"Anayah,can I see your pretty face?"asked yoongi.I shook my head.hoseok chuckled.

"Please?"he asked.I shook my head and tighten my grip on hoseok shirt.

"Your nails look so pretty."said yoongi.hoseok painted my fingernails blue the other day.I looked at yoongi.I nodded.I showed him my hand.He gently held my hand.

"I painted them a few days ago.the paint is chirp on her pinkie.I probably need to repaint soon."said hoseok.I nodded excitedly.Then namjoon walked to us.

"Hoseok,your turn."said namjoon.hoseok nodded.he looked at me.

"Angel, how about you show namjoon your pretty nails."he said.I looked at namjoon.I immediately hid my hands under my shirt.I shook my head.

"Angel,i will back.stay with yoongi and namjoon okay?"Said hoseok.he tried to place me on my feet.but I cling to him like a koala.He hissed in pain.

"Angel, your nail are hurting me."he said.I noticed my nails was digging into the back of his neck.I let go of him.he placed me on my feet.

"I will be back.my little Angel."he said.he booped my nose.he walked away.I immediately felt lonely.I sat on the floor as my eyes started tearing up.Yoongi kneeled in front of me.

"He will come back but until there you can hang out with me.you want to pick out some nail polish?"asked yoongi.I nodded as I wiped the tears from my eyes.he show me different color of nail polish from his phone.I picked over 20 colors of nail polish by the time hoseok come back.He picked me up.he hugged me.

"Hoseok,I am having a package to your apartment for anayah."said yoongi as typed on his phone.

"okay?yoongi hyung,its your turn."he said.yoongi nodded.hoseok turned to namjoon.

"namjoon,i am going go home.see you tomorrow."said hoseok.

hoseok pov

i gave anayah a cup of tea.she shook her head.She pointed to the sink.

"You Can have water afterwards.please drink the tea."she pouted but started drinking the tea when we heard a knock at the front door.I went to the door.anayah followed behind me.I open the door.it was a big package.what did yoongi buy?!i took the box in.I put in the living room.I gave some scissors to open the box.I open the box.it was full of boxes of nail polish.anayah squealed with excitement.she clapped her hands as he bounced on her feet.I took the nail polish out.Yoongi brought over 50 nail polish colors.anayah hugged a box of a shade of blue nail polish.

"Angel,how about we make yoongi thank you card."i doubt she will speak to yoongi.so a card will be good.she nodded.she ran to her room to grabbed her art supplies.we sat at the kitchen table.I watched as she wrote squiggly lines on the paper.then i realized she doesn't know how to write yet.note to self: invest in a tutor.then she wrote her name.it was poorly written but legible.she drew a cat with heart around it.

"Why a cat?"

"Y-y-yo."she said in whisper.I was very proud she attempted to speak more.I hugged her.

~later

I wrote to yoongi studio with anayah to drop off the thank you card.I knock on the studio door.

"Come in."he said.we walked in.Yoongi was sitting at his electric piano.

"Anayah want to express her appreciation for your gift."i placed anayah on her feet.she grabbed my hand.she walk with hesitation to yoongi.she shyly gave him the paper before hiding behind my legs.Yoongi looked at the paper.he looked confused before he smiled.

"You are very welcome."he said to anayah.Anayah nodded.