CHAPTER 1

Kiara's P.O.V
🎶 "....I wanna taste the sun

Cause baby I'm born to run

I gotta feeling that I'm not the only one

And I, I wanna show some skin

Yeah, baby I need the ocean

And you can't stop me now I've got my heart in motion

And I wanna make it in America

Make it in America...."🎶

"Kiara! Turn that music down. I'm trying to study here." Korra yelled over the music from her room which was next to mine. Kara, who was with me in my room and on my bed, and I giggled. I got up from the bed and went to pause the music from my laptop on my desk. We both giggled again and went to our sister's room. We watched from the doorway as she tried to solve our math homework.

"Having a little trouble with your report, little sis?" I asked with a smirk. Korra gritted her teeth in annoyance. Korra is the youngest of us. It always annoys her when we call her little sister.

"OK, first of all, you both know I hate it when you call me that. You two are only a few minutes older than me."

"And secondly?" Kara asked, mimicking Korra.

"And secondly, yes I'm having a some trouble with the report. I just can't think of what to write. This writing thing is more your fort than mine, Kiara." Korra answered, turning to look back at her laptop screen. I went to stand behind her chair and looked over her shoulder at the topic.

"Oh, this topic. Kara, this is your fort. We all know while I can help, I just hate this particular topic." I said calling my sister over to help while I went to sit on Korra's bed. While Kara helped her write, I took out my phone and checked my texts and email messages. An hour later, Korra threw her hands up and exclaimed.

"Yes! Hah, thanks sis. Couldn't have done it without you." I looked up from my phone to see Korra hugging Kara. I giggled and went back to my phone. Just then a knock sounded on the door.

"Come in." Kara invited. The door opened to reveal Eliara, head lady of all the castle servants and advisor to the queen, our mom.

"Your Highnesses." She greeted with a bow.

"What is it, Eliara?" I asked.

"Your parents have asked for your presence in His Majesty's office. The queen said to tell you to hurry." We chuckled softly since we knew why mom said that. We are almost never on time whenever our parents call for us.

"Thank you, Eliara. We'll go there right away. You may go." Kara said.