CHAPTER 4

Kiara's P.O.V

"Eliara, Eliara." We called out as we entered the house when we got back.

"I'm in the kitchen. (We followed her voice and went to the kitchen, dropping our bags in the living room.) Hey, girls. How was your first day at school?" Eliara asked when we got to kitchen. "Great. We made some friends and I think 3 enemies." Korra answered as we sat down at the dining table.

"Enemies? So soon. What happened?" Eliara asked as she set down plates and one large plate of sandwiches.

"Well, one of them made the mistake of threatening Kiara and Kiara responded in her own deadly way." Elissa answered with a smirk.

"Why did she threaten her?"

"She told her to stay away from Alpha Mendez's son." Kara answered when Eliara brought in a tray with glasses and a pitcher full of pink lemonade on it.

"Ah, let me guess. She's a supposed queen bee."

"Yep. According a girl in school and the she-devil herself, she's the daughter of Dark Ridge's alpha. Alpha Zachary Daniels." Carissa informed.

"Zachary Daniels, that sly snake. I guess this apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Anyway, enough about that snake and his viper daughter, let's eat." We nodded.

"By the way, Eliara, where the maids and guards? I just realized that they're not around." I asked as we ate.

"Oh yes. I thought about what you said about what we would have to say when anyone asked about them and I realized that, if we really want this cover up to work then they couldn't be here. Because we are well protected and capable of taking care of stuff around here, so I talked about it with your parents and sent them home." I nodded in understanding. As we continued to eat, we talked about different things.

After eating, I grabbed my bag and went upstairs to my room and changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. I looked around and went outside of the room to stand at the top of the stairs.

"Eliara, do you know where my guitar is?" I called out.

"Uh, yes. Check the further part of your closet. I'm sure one of the maids put it there." I went back into my room and check the closet and there sat my guitar. I took it plus my song book and went out downstairs to the garden behind the house. I sat down in the grass and took in my surroundings. I took my guitar out from its bag and opened my song book to find a song to play. Kara and Elissa joined me as I looked for a song.

"Hey, looking for a song to play?" Kara asked as she also sat down with her guitar.

"Yep." I answered, stopping my search and looked at them. Elissa took the book from me and look through as well then handed it to me showing me a page.

"What about this one?" She asked.

"'Song2u.' Haven't played that one in a while. Kara?" I looked to my sister.

"Yep. Let's play it." I started playing the intro with Kara then Elissa started singing, then after a few lines, Kara and I joined in singing. We heard a slow clap from behind us in the doorway to the garden, when we finished singing. We turned to find Raelynn and Nicki standing there.

"Wow. Ok, that was some of the best singing I've ever heard." Rae said as they came into the garden and sat by us.

"Me too."

"Thanks. What brings you guys by?" I asked as Kara and I set our guitars aside.

"Oh, your aunt let us in. we came by to invite you guys including your aunt to the barbeque cocktail party my mum organized to welcome you. She said you're not allowed to say no." Nicki informed.