CHAPTER 18

Kara's P.O.V

The beach party was well underway when my sisters and I got to the party. Carissa and Elissa stayed back at the castle. I had to say, Rae had really outdone herself.
Right now, we're standing with our friends chatting. It looks like everyone's having a great time and loosening up. They deserve it.

"So Kiara, when are you and Nick planning on telling us about that big shiny rock on your finger?" Alec said with a sly smile. We all gasped and looked closely at Kiara's left ring finger and sure enough, there was a beautiful diamond ring resting on it.

"Gee, thanks, Alec. We were really looking for someone to announce it to you guys before we could it ourselves." Nick said sarcastically. Alec only shrugged and drank from his cup. Jace giggled from Kiara's side as she cooed him.

"Well, aren't you gonna say anything?" Nicki said.

"We were gonna announce it to the whole pack after the party but I guess now's as good a time as any. Nick, shall we?" Kiara said, handing Jace over to Alec.

"Yes, we shall. Looks like it's just in time with you and your sisters' performance. Kara, Korra why don't you come with us? So that when we're done with our announcement you girls just perform right after." Nick said. We nodded and followed the two of them up the stage.

"Hey, everyone. Y'all having fun? (A loud cheer rose up from the crowd.) Well, you can thank Raelynn, your amazing Beta Female for this awesome party and night. She organized everything." Everyone turned to where Rae stood and cheered for her.

"Anyway, we have an announcement. We were gonna say this when the party ended but a certain someone pushed us to change plans. Kiara and I are engaged to be married." Nick announced. A louder cheer than before came from everyone tangled with squealing from the girls. Then someone shouted, 'Finally'. Everyone chuckled at that.

"So when's the wedding?" Someone else asked.

"Haven't really thought of that. But it's obviously after this whole rogue situation is over." Nick said.

"Now, who's ready for some music?" Kiara yelled. Everyone started to cheer and Nick took this as his cue to leave the stage for us. Korra and I took our places beside our sister after we all were handed headset microphones.

Kiara:

'Drivin' down sunset on a Saturday night

It's gettin' kinda crazy under the lights

But we don't care, we're passing our time

Watchin' those L.A Boyz roll by

Korra:

'In their drop tops, Harleys, Escalades too

A hundred different flavors to vary your view

There's one for me and there's one for you

Watchin' them L.A Boyz roll through

All 3 of us:

'Looking so hot down in Hollywood

You know they got, got the goods

So let's give it up for those L.A Boyz