Chapter 15

"Except for Lord Lu, Bring all these men to the Government Office to be interrogated!" Even though Jing was extremely resentful towards Lu Cang's brothers who stirred up the situation between him and Lu Cang, he still had to stand in control and put them in order.

To let Cao Xin and the others handled by Zhang Zi dong, was like serving a lamb to a tiger ,- A very dangerous and helpless state . Lu Cang wouldn't have approved to this.

"To beat up that dog, Zhang was my idea. What is the relevance with Cao Xin and the others? If you want to convict someone, that person will definitely be me! Just let them go, otherwise, I will never let you off!"

The Imperial guards of course didn't have the guts to tightly hold him. The bind on him was not even a little bit tight.

The shouting and struggling Lu Cang eventually freed himself from the loosely bind rope. He charged straight at Jing.

"You are such a daredevil!" Jing stopped and captured him, using his both hands firmly bound and held Lu Cang. "Looks like I haven't disciplined you well enough. You still bear this little mountain bandit behavior. Now, you tell me how you would like me to educate you, so that I can make you have your satisfaction."

Ignoring Lu Cang who desperately tried to resist from his embrace, instead, he bound Lu Cang to himself even stronger, he turned his head to give order : "Ding Peng, be quick to send Cao Xin and the rest to Hang Zhou's prefecture!"

"Your Majesty, how come there is such as send to Hang Zhou serve as punishment?" Zhang Zi Dong who was still very pleased with himself, when he learnt of such absurd punishment, being totally ignorant, complaint loudly from the side.

Before, for this kind of crime, they would have been sent to do hard labor at the border region. In any case, there wasn't anything as to send the prisoner to Suhang (Hang Zhou ).

Zhang's father was about to open his mouth to help his son reasoning, but upon seeing Jing glaring at them, he held back his tongue in fear. – Jing's eyes was severely strict and cold. Jing was obviously displeased towards this father and son duo who stirred up the conflict between him and Lu Cang. If they didn't being tactful and insisted on interrupting, who know, it might be their turn to have the bad luck. (The next one Jing's wrath would fall upon might be them.)

"Alright, so now you are satisfied!" Jing coldly walked out the door while pulling the still in his bosom Lu Cang. Ding Peng was dumbfounded for a while. Yet, with a not knowing whether to laugh or cry face, he instructed some of his subordinates to take Cao Xin and the others away. Straightening his facial expression, he went after Jing.

"You bastard! Go Die! You didn't even the least love (like) me. You let that dog Zhang Zi Dong to handle my brothers, I will never want to speak to you anymore...."

His hurling fierce rail at the top of his lungs dissolved to a groan in Jing's palm. Jing tightly covered his mouth. The Lu Cang who was consumed by his anger, bit that hand.

"Would you stop already!" Jing who stung by the pain, threw Lu Cang to the ground.

Taken by surprise, Lu Cang fell flat down. Because of the shock he received from Jing's howl of rage, he was unable to immediately crawl up to stand. He could only use his eyes to glare at Jing as the presentation of his own rage.

"Haven't I been protecting you enough?" Jing put on an extreme irritated looks.

"With no cause, beating up a government official is an unforgiveable crime. Do you want me to order the slaughter of all of you on the spot to make you happy?"

"To die is more honorable!" Lu Cang recalled all the suffering since he met Jing. All of his bitterness was pouring out at once. Flustered by his emotion, he shout out his exasperation at Jing : "There wasn't anything good to stay with you from the beginning. I'm not like your concubines, confined in the room all day long waiting for you. On top of that, received the insults from your court members. Do you think that I live happily? I would rather leave. Go far-far away. Never want to see you again for all my life."