Book 2: Chapter 21 Epilogue

Book 2 – Epilogue

Originally, he thought Jing would take him to a Royal residency built somewhere in Hangzhou, but in the end, Jing chose the closest inn from the Military Governor mansion and rushed straight inside.

"Haven't seen you for too long, I can't wait anymore!"

His lover undisguised language made the place under Lu Cang's belly grow tight at once. Without having the time to be bashful, Jing had pulled him and dragged him to the slightly slanted bedroom upstairs.

"Heaven!! I thought about your XX until It drives me crazy!" Maybe because of their distress over the long separation that made them yearn for the love so much. Jing, while not in the least cared to cover up his vulgar language, had swiftly removed his own and Lu Cang's clothing from their bodies. The moment when their bare skins and muscles overlapped, the two of them couldn't refrain from the bit of trembling. Soon after that, they intensely intertwined and toppled on the matrass on the bed.

With little to no lubrication, Jing smoothly entered the inner part of Lu Cang's body.

The kind of crisp and numbing action brought forth feelings that was a bit of pleasure and pain that pierced straight through to Lu Cang's brain. It allowed him to unconsciously open his body to an even greater extent to accept the long-awaited Jing and the stimulation of excitement he could give him.

"...Ng...Ah..."

Because it was still daytime, Lu Cang desperately restrained his moans with all his might, but in the end he was unable to endure Jing's vigorous and energetic rocking waist that brought forth an overflowing stimulation. "Plea... Please.... Slow...... ahhh......." The most sensitive spot in his inner part was continuously stimulated by the hard and firm sexual instrument. Even a reserved person would also not be able to restrain the wail and twitch.

Both of his thighs were spread wide open to both side and being pressed by Jing's hands. Lu Cang already had no unnecessary energy to waste on managing his own posture however shameful it might be.

Fully aware of the extremely distinct feeling from a man's sex organ which was coming in and out of the narrow entrance on his lower body, the only thing Lu Cang could do was conveniently pressed closer and tightly embracing Jing. It allowed them to be overwhelmed and drowned in the moment of pleasure.

Didn't want to make things too difficult for the lover that laid beneath him, Jing after a few more vigorous thrust in and out finally released his desires inside of Lu Cang's body. However, with almost no pause at all, he very quickly became stiff and hard again within Lu Cang's body. Even though he was being penetrated to the point that he lost his senses, yet, Lu Cang was still able to feel that today's Jing compared to how he usually was, was more passionate and more erotic. ---- Deep inside his body, a certain part of Jing kept on twitching. He could clearly feel himself wrapping around Jing's xxx and its tactile feverish impression.

He did not know how many times they had the sexual intercourse, all Lu Cang knew was the two people that silently mixed together in a messy mass upon a bed. His entire lower body had already become numb as if losing all the feeling. ----- He could feel his backside entrance temporarily unable to close itself. Also, Jing's inner body fluid that he shot in Lu Cang's body had spilled out from that unable to join together place.

This kind of awkward yet incomparable intimacy feeling rendered Lu Cang to only peacefully recline. In the silence, both of them listened to the sound each other's breathing. The atmosphere was overflowed with the warmth of harmonious intimacy.

After a good while, Jing gently stretched out a hand to set aside the sweat-drenched hair that lingered on Lu Cang's forehead. Fixed his beautiful pupils, so beautiful that could not even be described by words, on Lu Cang.