Continuation...

I was sitting in the room that I was put into when we arrived back in what I used to call home.

Everyone else that was captured was down in the dungeons' while I was sitting chained to a bed in a nice, luxurious room.

"God! Just what the hell is Kureto, and Guren thinking!? Stupid Guren! He told me he wasn't going to get possessed by his demon! But he ended up getting possessed anyway! Stupid, stupid, stupid!!" I said punching the pillow next to me in anger.

I stopped and sighed.

"How the fuck am I suppose to get myself out of this one?" I said to myself quietly.

*sigh*

"I hope Guren's Squad, Shinya, Shinoa, Mitsuba, Yoichi, Kimizuki, Narumi, and..." I looked at my hand and took off my glove to reveal my ring that Yuu gave me before we fought and defeated our target when that shitty mission started.

"Yuu..." I said his name with a glossed over look in my eyes.

"I hope all of you are safe..." I said closing my eyes for a moment and then reopening them.

Just then I heard footsteps coming down the hallway towards the room I was currently in.

I quickly looked around for something to attack with since my sword was gone.

I noticed a pipe was loose in the corner of the room.

Quickly I yanked it out with brute force.

'Thank god for all that training.' I thought as I hid behind the door and held the pipe like I would a bat in baseball or softball.

I heard talking, something about not being able to enter.

Then the door slowly opened.

I then ganged up on the person, not caring who it was, and swung the pipe at their head only for my hand to be grabbed and twisted so I dropped the pipe.

"Agh!" I groaned while trying to get their grip loose.

"Let me go! I don't have time for bullshit like this!" I said pounding the mans' chest only to see Guren's clothes.

My eyes widened as I slowly looked up.

"Guren!? What's going on?! Explain yourself! Why is everyone locked up while you're free?! Are you still possessed? No... You don't look possessed... Does this mean..." My eyes widened like saucers while I looked up at him.

"You knew... Everything that Kureto was going to do..." I said looking at him.

I waited for him to respond.

All I got was him looking away in shame.

He then met my gaze after a long pause.

"Yes. I knew all along."

Those words. That's all it took. I started crying. Beating at his chest.

Doing anything and everything to hurt him.

"Why?" I asked him after I was done beating him.

I didn't dare meet his gaze.

I was scared I would see the coldness in his eyes.

Scared I would ruin the image in my head of the man I once adored and looked up to in both this life and the previous.

"To ensure Humanities safety and success for the future." He said in a monotone.

I clenched my teethe.

My fist crunching the collar of his shirt in my hands.

"So you're killing more people. People who trust and look up to you, at that. All to ensure a not so certain victory against the Vampires? That makes no sense, Guren. That logic is fucked up as is. People died Guren. Our comrades died. Human life is not to be messed with. It's precious, not a fuckin' toy you can mess around with." I said pushing him while letting go of his collar.