Deleted Scene!

I handed Kureto the book.

He looked at the title.

"You know how to read Latin?" Kureto said.

"Yeah? Don't all of you know how to read it as well? I studied it so I could read ancient spell books and tomes so I could find a way home and to bring Christina back from the dead. I just thought everyone did so they could interpret stuff like that." I said shrugging and looking off into the distance.

They all looked at each other except for Sayuri.

"Did you teach her that Guren?" Kureto asked Guren.

"No. What about you Shinya?" Guren asked him.

"Guren, when would I have had the chance or opportunity to do that?" Shinya stated.

"Did you guys know?" Guren asked Shinoa and her squad.

"I had not a clue." Shinoa said.

"Me neither." Mitsuba said.

Kimizuki just shook his head.

"What about you, Yuu?" Shinoa asked him.

"I had no idea." Yuu said.

"And here you were gloating about how you knew everything about her." Mika stated, scoffing while shaking his finger at him.

Yuu just turned away from him and sulked.

Yuu then turned to Yoichi.

"What about you, Yoichi." Yuu said.

"To be honest, I had my suspicions." He stated rubbing the back of his head.

"So did I." Sayuri said.

They all looked at the two.

"When I was teaching her, she once asked me if she could borrow a book on the Latin language so she could learn it. Though, at the time, I didn't know her reasons. But now I understand them." Sayuri explained.

They all nodded in understanding.

I looked back at them.

"What's all the whispering about? Are we leaving or not?" I said to them, getting into the car next to us.

Everybody else followed suit and drove the long ride home.

...

A/N

Here is a little something to tide you over until the next chapter comes out. I wrote this but didn't add it in the final piece. Hope you enjoyed it. The next chapter should be out soon!

Thanks for reading! <3