Guren's Goal

-Guren's POV-

I picked up Y/N off of the ground bridal style.

*sigh*

"Sorry, but I can't let you convince them to go against me. You're too smart and will figure out my true intentions. It's better this way." I stated while kissing her forehead.

I then walked into the mansion.

As I walked in I heard Yuu and his team talking and as I saw them they looked prepared to attack.

"... Hey." I said still holding Y/N in my arms.

They all looked at me confused.

"Huh?" Yuu started.

"Huh?" Mitsuba said after slowly.

"Huh!?" They all yelled in unison.

I winced at the loud noise.

"Guren! Why are you here? Hey, Guren! Is that really you? Explain!" Yuu yelled at me.

The others then ran towards me, shouting my name.

I sighed.

'This is to be expected but it's kind of an annoyance.' I thought.

Yuu then looked at Y/N in my arms.

"What happened to Y/N?! Is she alright?" Yuu said reaching out to caress her cheek.

I frowned, wanting to swat away his hand but refrained from doing so.

"She's fine. She's just asleep." I said to him.

"Thank god. I was so worried about her." Yuu said obviously relieved.

Yuu continued to talk to me and I just listened, not really caring.

I looked at the girl in my arms and smiled.

Yuu noticed this and seemed to falter in his speech but still continued to talk.

"I see! The Lieutenant Colonel is helping us." Shinoa said.

"What connected Ferid and the Jida... It was the Lieutenant Colonel." Shinoa continued.

I then saw Mahiru float above Shinoa to look at her.

"I'm so glad that you're alive and well. But why can't you see me? As an experiment... You should be far stronger than me. Your demon isn't awake yet. You lack desire. You need love. Sexual desire and lust... It corrupts you. To the point where you don't care about this world and its future anymore. So, with whom do you want to do it with? Which man? By which man do you wish to be embraced by?" Mahiru said to Shinoa and followed her gaze to reveal it was Yuu.

"Oh my... Aha! I really am enjoying this, Shinoa." She said before finally walking off.

I decided I should get straight to the point and tell them why I am here.

"First, the explanation of-" I started but was cut off by Yuu.

"We already heard it from Ferid." He said surprising me.

"You did it to revive your friends. So there wasn't an option, right?" Yuu continued.

"Tch. He told them... That blabbering vampire." I said under my breath.

"Excuse me. Lieutenant, but about-" Kimizuki started but I knew he was going to ask about his sister.

"Your sister is alright. She's alive." I stated.

"Ah..." He said before crying in relief.

Yoichi went up to him.

"Isn't this great?" He said to him patting his back.