Mission Part 1

I slowly blinked my eyes awake and looked to my side.

Christina was sleeping next to me, hugging my lower body.

I chuckled at that.

"Christina. It's time to wake up. We have a mission and we can't be late." I said while lightly putting my hand on her shoulder to wake her up a little.

She slowly opened her eyes and sat up on the bed while gently rubbing her eyes.

"I hate having to get up so early... It's like I'm still in school. Having to wake up at the crack of dawn just to get ready." Christina said while yawning.

"I know but we can't be late. And besides, we're going on this mission so we can find a way back home." I said while getting up to go take a shower so I can get ready for the mission.

Christina just sighed and nodded in agreement as I closed the door behind me to take a shower.

...

Once I was done I put on my uniform and looked myself in the mirror.

I smiled at myself and opened the door so Christina could take a shower

Christina got up from the bed with her uniform in hand and closed the bathroom door behind her and in five minutes she came back out fully dressed.

"Ready?" She asked.

I nodded and we headed out the door.

...

Once we were at the meeting place everyone was there already.

"Y/N. I'm starting to think Christina is a bad influence. You always seem to show up late when you arrive with her." Guren stated.

"Meh. At least we showed up." I said shrugging.

They looked at me in irritation.

"That's not the point." They said in unison.

I looked at them in confusion.

Christina just sighed and shook her head.

Shinoa then cleared her throat.

"Anyways! I think we should get started with the mission if we all want to make it to both places in one day!" Shinoa said cheekily.

"She's right." Kimizuki stated.

"Aww~! You really want to get rid of me that badly~! And here I thought we had something going for us Kimi-kun~!!<3" I said while giggling.

"H-hey! W-what!?" Kimizuki stuttered.

"What does that mean!? Do you two have something going on behind my back?" Yuu panicked.

"W-what!? No-" Kimizuki started but was cut off by Mika.

"I knew it. You humans aren't to be trusted..." He said ready to pull out his sword.

"Now wait a minute. Let's all calm down." Mitsuba said.

"Yeah. Nobody needs to get hurt..." Shinoa said cautiously.

"This is interesting... Right Lord Crowley?" Ferid said in an amused tone with an amused look in his eyes as he watched the scene unfold around him.

"Very. But it would be very troubling for me if they were having a fling..." Crowley stated.

Shinya was laughing at the whole situation while Guren was getting ready to attack both Mika and Kimizuki.

Yoichi then walked up to me and grabbed my hands.

"I'm sure Y/N wouldn't do something like cheating. She's a loyal person, so we don't have to worry about things like that. Right guys?" Yoichi said and let go of my hands after everyone calmed down.

"Thank you, you're my hero! I love you Yoichi!" I said while smiling and grabbing onto his arm while being oblivious to the angry stares around me directed at Yoichi.

Yoichi just laughed nervously with a blush tinting his cheeks

"That's enough!" Kureto yelled.

Obviously he was jealous.

"Everyone, in the vehicle. Now. I don't want to hear anything until we reach our location. Is that understood?" Kureto stated and we all nodded. Silently agreeing.

We all got into the car and it was a long, quiet ride there.

...

Once we arrived we split up into teams and searched for the book.

I was with Christina.

Of course, I found the second book.

Once I reported in that I found what we were looking for we all got into the vehicle and headed to our second destination.

I couldn't help but be happy but a bit sad at the same time that our time in this world is almost over.

Home was just around the corner.