SURPRISE!

I slowly opened my eyes when I heard the sound of birds chirping outside.

"What time is it...?" I said groggily and turned to look at my new alarm clock.

10:56 am.

My eyes widened.

"Shit!"

I quickly got up and ran to the shower and started up the water.

Once the water was warm enough for me to get into without freezing myself, I got in and took a five minute shower.

When I was done I got out and quickly got dressed.

I sighed in relief.

"I thought they would be here before I was ready..." I said putting tooth paste on my toothbrush and shoving it in my mouth.

Once I was done brushing my teeth I grabbed my hair brush and quickly brushed my hair

While I was in the middle of brushing I heard a knock on the door.

"It's open!" I yelled from the bathroom.

I heard the front door open and I looked to see who it was.

It was Shinoa and Mitsuba.

I set the brush down and turned to face them.

"What's up?" I said to them.

"We're here for a girls day out!" Shinoa said playfully.

I looked at them weirdly.

"We think that this would be good for your team work, since you've been gone for months." Mitsuba stated.

I nodded in agreement.

Shinoa then ran up to me and put my hands in hers and smiled at me for a moment and then dragged me with her out of the apartment with Mitsuba following after us.

And knowing she won't let go, I just let myself be dragged by her while sighing under my breath.

...

We had been walking for five minutes straight and I was starting to wonder if they knew where we were headed.

"Where are we going, exactly?" I asked in curiosity.

Shinoa turned her head to smile at me, from behind her, cheekily.

"You'll see when we get there." She said still grinning from ear to ear.

I sighed as we continued to walk for another, good, three minutes before stopping in front of a clothing store.

'Clothes? Why would we need clothes?' I thought before being dragged into the store by Shinoa yanking on my arm. Forcing me to walk with her.

"Alright! To the dresses!" Shinoa yelled making the other customers look at us weirdly.

I shrunk out of embarrassment from all of the gazes as she pulled me to all the pretty dresses that were really expensive.