A Deal

*knock, knock*

The door opened and I snapped awake from my sitting position on the wall.

I looked up to see Yuu holding something to eat.

It was a bowl of dumplings.

We were silent.

I wasn't sure how I should approach him.

'Should I start with an apology? Well, it's better than silence. Here goes nothing.' I thought.

"Yuu, I-"

"Y/N, I-"

We both said at the same time.

"You first." He said.

I nodded.

"I just wanted to say, I'm sorry. For everything. I know it may not seem like much, but I want you to know... I am. And that I've thought about what I've done. And I've realized I haven't been totally upfront with my feelings and what's really going on. I've been selfish. And for that, I'm sorry. If you would give me a second chance, I would be grateful, but if you don't want to, I understand..." I said looking down, not being able to meet his gaze out of shame.

He froze and smiled and looked like he was about to drop the food out of excitement.

I quickly grabbed the bowl out of his hands and set it down on the table beside us in the room.

He then grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me.

"For real!? So you're really coming back home!?" He yelled into my ear and I winced but nodded my head in confirmation.

He smiled brightly at me.

"I have to tell the others!" He said running out of the room.

I blinked for a moment then looked over at the dumplings.

*growl*

My stomach groaned.

I sighed.

"I'm hungry." I sat down on the chair, grabbed the spoon next to the bowl of dumplings, and stuffed my face full of the food.

...

I was about half way done with the bowl when the door opened.

I looked up as I set the spoon down and smiled at them.