Mission Start

I woke up early the next morning and got dressed in my new uniform that I was given when I was walking home yesterday by Guren.

-Flashback-

I was just about to head out and head home when a hand on my shoulder stopped me from walking away further.

I slowly turned around and saw Guren holding something in his arms.

"Yes, Guren?" I said giving him my full attention.

"I just wanted to give you your new uniform. That's all. Have a nice night." He said and then started walking away and I could have sworn I saw his face flush pink before muttering something I didn't understand under his breath.

"Uh-okay..." I said looking at his retreating form.

'That's it? Just a 'have a nice night.' Nothing else. I have to say, that's pretty disappointing...' I thought to myself as I continued to make my way back home.

Alone...

-Flashback end-

When I was done changing I turned to look at myself in the mirror to see how it looked on me.

"Not bad..." I said as I turned to leave.

I closed the front door behind me and went to go to the meeting place.

...

When I got there I saw Guren and his squad, Shinoa's squad, Narumi, Shinya, Kureto, Mika, and much to my dismay; Ferid and Crowley as well.

I sighed at seeing those two.

'What was I expecting? Of course they would be here... I guess I should at least try to put up appearances...' I thought as I walked up to them.

Ferid waved at me creepily and I raised an eyebrow while awkwardly waving back. Making him shocked and quickly turn his head away.

'I guess he was aiming to piss me off.' I thought.

I slowly smirked.

My mischievous side taking over.

'This should be fun...' I thought smirking to myself.

Creeping out the others slightly. But I didn't care.

Crowley stared at me in amusement.

Guren walked up to me.

"Someone decided to sleep in." Guren said and I blushed, realizing I'm the last one here.

"Lighten up Guren. You know she's been away for four months. Can't you just let this one slide?" Shinya said.

"Yeah! What he said!" I said trying to get him to let this go.

"That's not up for me to decide. You should be discussing this with him." Guren said pointing to Kureto when he said the word 'him'.