Finding Home

"Alright. Let's start the process." Kureto said giving me the other two books.

I then started the process of placing the three open books in order so we could read off the full spell.

Christina and I then grabbed hands and started chanting.

"Away we go from here,
To another land so different from this,
I command you to make a portal to the Normal World from here!"

A portal then started opening next to us and we started glowing.

I could feel my presence from this world start to slowly fade.

'There's still one thing I have to do before I completely disappear.' I thought to myself as I quickly ran up to Guren and kissed him on the lips.

"Y/N?" Guren said, slowly reaching out his hand.

I then walked back to where the portal was and turned to face him slightly.

"Goodbye. Guren." I said as a final farewell.

Christina and I then disappeared from their sight.

We were then back to my old apartment.

Everything was exactly as we had left it.

My (F/C- Favorite Candy) was sitting open, half eaten, popcorn and soda cups lying about, and Owari no Seraph still playing where we left off.

Nothing had changed.

It was as if time had been stopped.

The only thing different were our clothes.

I started crying. It was all too much and I broke down in sobs.

"Y/N, it's okay. We're home now. Everything is going to be okay. Things will start looking up for us. I promise." She said and I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down.

"You're right. Things will get better." I said to her with a small smile.

"We should probably get changed. School will start soon and I don't think I can get any sleep..." I said to her.

"Agreed."

We then each took a shower, got changed, and headed to school early.

When we got there it was around 6:30AM.

We went to our assigned seats and waited for the teacher to enter the classroom to start class.

...

Once all the students were in the classroom, Ms.Brandly walked in.

She scanned the room until she saw the two people she was looking for.

"Y/N L/N, and Christina Hildabrand! You two have detention with me after school!" She yelled at us.

Christina and I looked confused.