Revelations

Once we were back everybody got out of the car.

"Now that we're back Guren, Shinya, and I, along with Aoi, will examine this book." Kureto said walking in the direction of his office.

Guren dismissed us and slowly followed after him.

Shinya was walking by his side.

Once they were gone I decided to start heading to my apartment, but my hand was suddenly pulled back by Yuu.

"Hey-uh, Y/N? I was wondering if you-uh wanted to take a walk with me? You know, since the sunset is so beautiful and all." Yuu asked me with a blush on his face.

I smiled at him.

"Sure!" I told him.

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Great!" He said grabbing my hand in his and pulled me along with him for a walk.

...

We were on our walk for about five minutes when he suddenly stopped.

"Here's a good spot..." He said to me.

"a good spot for what?" I asked him tilting my head to the side.

"To watch the sunset, of course! That and to watch the stars!" He said smiling brightly at me.

He then sat down on the grass and I joined him.

We sat in silence for a few minutes just enjoying each others company.

"Hey, Y/N." He said to me.

"Yeah?"

"When you go back to your world promise me you'll still think of us. I love you so much that it hurts to let you go, but... If you would still think of me even after you leave us... I would be able to let you go. So, please, just promise me. Okay?" He said on the verge of tears.

I smiled at him.

"I promise." I said.

He smiled with tears still in his eyes, and he slowly wiped them away.

"Thank you. At least now I can rest easy knowing you won't just forget about me." He said as he slowly got up.

I was about to get up as well, but a hand then was in front of me offering to help me up.

I smiled and took it.

"Thanks." I said to him.

"Anything for you. Anyways, we should head back. It's getting late." He said looking up at the sky.

"I agree." I said as we started to head back.

...

Once he dropped me off at my home, I opened the door and turned to him.

"Thanks for tonight. I really enjoyed it." I said and kissed him on the cheek and closed the door.

Once the door was closed I turned into a blushing mess.

'Did I really just do that!?' I thought to myself as I went to my bed and screamed into the pillow.

'God... The more I stay here, the more I don't want to leave... But... I have to...' I thought sighing.

I got up and got ready for bed.

I then went to bed.

...

The next day I was in the library reading through old spell books.

I was trying to find ways to bring back the dead.

*sigh*

I leaned back in my chair.

'This takes a lot of concentration. I wish I had caffeine...' I thought, silently grumbling.

I was about to give up when something caught my eye.

It was a very ancient ritual written inside the book with a magic circle and everything.

My eyes widened as I read the spell.

"Ritual on how to bring back the dead..." I read aloud.

"This is it! This is how I can bring back Christina!" I yelled in excitement.

I then  grabbed the book and ran to an open space so I could start the ritual.

"Okay. It says to first draw the magic circle on the ground. Easy enough. Art was one of my better subjects in school." I stated and looked around for something to draw with.

I spotted a piece of chalk lying on a table next to me.

"Perfect!" I went over to the table and grabbed the chalk and started to draw.

About a half an hour later I was done drawing the circle.

"Alright, next it says to cut yourself with a demon blade while chanting this sentence three times with your blood hitting the circle and the spell should work..." I read aloud.

I then pulled out my sword.

"Sounds easy enough."

I cut myself with Tet and started to chant.

"I summon thee from beyond. I summon thee from beyond. I summon thee from beyond!" I said and the magic circle started to glow.

The room was engulfed in white light and I felt the room spin.

I screamed.

"Ah!"

Everything went black.

...

I woke up to Guren, Yuu, Shinoa, Mitsuba, Kimizuki, Yoichi, Mika, Ferid, Crowley, Kureto, Shinya, and the rest of Guren's Squad around me.

They all were looking at one thing.

Or shall I say person.

My eyes widened.

The word 'shocked' would be an understatement.

Christina was back to life.

I had succeeded.

...