• Prologue •

The whole school is in shock about the rumour that is being spread in the campus. Everyone is talking about it the whole day. Almost everyone believed about the rumour.

dismissal time (4:58 PM)

Professor Kim: That's it for today. Don't ever forget to do your homework at home. Also prepare and study for your quiz tomorrow, whoever got the lowest score will be the one who will present your section in the cleaning project. Goodbye!

Students are already busy chatting to the point that they didn't even hear what Professor Kim is saying at the front.

The students are talking about their classmate Choi Yeonjun which is the main topic of the whole school. The rumor is all about Choi Yeonjun having a sex scandal back in middle school. And of course Choi Yeonjun isn't happy about it, in fact, he's angry but he's hiding it.

The students' voices are so loud that even Choi Yeonjun himself know what they are talking about. That time, Yeonjun can't hold his anger anymore

Yeonjun: SHUT THE F**K UP!

The room was filled with silence. Everyone can't believe that Yeonjun just shouted in the class because  he's usually quiet. It's their first time hearing Yeonjun speak the whole year.

Yeonjun angrily get his bag and walked out of the room.

at the Main Gate of the School (5:20PM)

Beomgyu: TAEHYUNNN!

Taehyun: What took you so long!

Beomgyu: (catching his breath)

Beomgyu: I met Professor Kim in the hallway and he ordered me something. (still catching his breath)

Taehyun: Really? What was it?

Beomgyu: Just to get his bag because he forgot it in the teachers' office.

Taehyun: OK. Let's go!

Beomgyu: Yeah, let's~

Taehyun: Oh, I forgot! Do you have it?

Beomgyu: The wha~ OH MY GOD! I forgot to bring it! I'm so sorry.

Taehyun: (trying not to laugh)

Beomgyu: This is your fault, Professor Kim!

Taehyun smiled at Beomgyu's dumbness. Beomgyu just forgot to bring their books because they will be studying at Beomgyu's place for the quiz that Professor Kim prepared for tomorrow. Beomgyu got inside the school building while Taehyun is standing near the Main Gate.

Meanwhile, a girl is coming towards Taehyun's spot. Taehyun saw the girl. He was shocked and is already trembling. His legs are shaking.

Anonymous: Hi there, friend! What a good day today!

Taehyun didn't answer back because he was scared. He was scared to be bullied once again.

Anonymous: Do you have money? I need money.

Taehyun: Why?