Chapter 19: comfort him

Beomgyu's POV

What's with this one?

Beomgyu: Yeonjun! I'm here!

The door opened after knocking it for a long time revealing a... drunk Yeonjun?

Beomgyu: Are you drunk?

He obviously looked drunk. His whole face is red, also his ears. He can't even look at me properly.

Yeonjun: No, I'm not.

His lips widened after and he's constantly blinking.

I realized that I was still outside so I entered the condo then I shut the door. Since he can't walk properly, I grabbed Yeonjun's arms and I placed it around the back of my neck. I helped him walk through the sofa and I placed him there. I made him sit on the sofa and I also sat beside him. The coffee table that is near the sofa was filled with beers and glasses. No wonder why he's acting like this.

Beomgyu: Are you ok?

I was waiting for an answer but he didn't respond at all. His face is facing the ceiling while his eyes are both closed that's why I realized he's already asleep. I headed towards his room and I grabbed 2 pillows and a blanket. Upon going back to the living room, I was surprised that he's awake.
He's still facing the ceiling but as I look closely, there are tears present on his face.

Beomgyu: You know that you can talk to me, right. I'm your friend.

I sat once again beside him and I faced him. This time, his face is now looking towards the beers that are on the coffee table.

Yeonjun: Am I a bad person?

Beomgyu: Nope.

Yeonjun: (smirked) Come on, tell me the truth.

Beomgyu: I'm not lying. You really are a good guy.

He looked at me afterwards then he looked back at the coffee table.

Beomgyu: Why do you ask though?

It took a matter of time before he responded.

Yeonjun: I did something terrible earlier to my parents.

Beomgyu: May I know what it is?

Yeonjun: It's a long story. It was my Mom's birthday. Honestly, i didn't want to come at first. But I ended up going instead. Then we were having a dinner and I said something bad to them after. I think I have lost my mind back there.

It looks like Yeonjun has a bad relationship with his parents. Maybe that's why he was living all alone in this condo since then.

Beomgyu: Yeah, you do lost your mind. But you can still apologize to them, right?

Yeonjun: I don't think I can.

Beomgyu: Why?

Yeonjun: I don't know.

Beomgyu: Okay. After all, it's up to you if you wanna do something or not. But as a friend that has to give an advice, always do your decisions right, okay?

I saw him smiled. I was looking at him then I accidentally saw the wall clock and it's already 10:00 PM.

Beomgyu: Gotta go now.

I was about to stand but I was stopped when something grabbed my forearm.

Beomgyu: Yeonjun, I have to go. It's Ten already.

Yeonjun: Stay here a little longer, please.

Beomgyu: Arghhh. Fine.

Third Person POV

Beomgyu is inside Yeonjun's room while the drunk boy is laying on the bed. Yeonjun doesn't want Beomgyu to go so he should stay here for the meantime until Yeonjun's already asleep. Beomgyu is right beside his bed, just looking at him trying to sleep.

Beomgyu: Can't you sleep already?

Yeonjun: I think I can't sleep.

Beomgyu huffed towards him then he came closely to Yeonjun. He's trying to close Yeonjun's eyes with his hands.

Beomgyu: Sleep already, okay?

But instead of closing his eyes and falling into sleep, Yeonjun felt enchanted as Beomgyu's face was near his face. He was in a deep stare towards the gorgeous face of the handsome boy near him.

Beomgyu noticed that Yeonjun is acting weird right now so he adjusted his position but Yeonjun automatically pulled his head towards him using his both hands and their lips touched for the first time.

It took a long time before their kiss ended. Beomgyu quickly got his self away from Yeonjun.

The drunk boy fell asleep after while Beomgyu was in deep shock.

Beomgyu touched his wet lips slowly.

Beomgyu: Wha-what did just happened?