Chapter 8: im not gay

Beomgyu's POV

I moved away from Yeonjun and he looked at me. I don't want the feeling of having those weird sensation in my stomach.

Yeonjun: So-sorry.

I just realized what I did. Why did I move away? I feel sorry for Yeonjun for being apologetic to me. It isn't his fault though.

I am also avoiding his eyes for an unknown reason. What is wrong with me?

Beomgyu: No! Don't be.

He stood up and walked onto his bedroom.

I sighed for a moment. I really don't know what's happening to me today.

I looked at the papers and I don't know if it is done already so I will ask Yeonjun about it so that I can fix the mess that we made in the living room. I was far from his bedroom door so that I won't be invading his privacy.

Beomgyu: Yeonjun, are you done answering those activities already?

I was surprised when he opened the door. The door wasn't actually closed, it was slightly opened.

Yeonjun: Not yet.

He sat on the sofa and started answering.

I am slightly far from him and waiting for him to finish the whole thing. Honestly, I wanted to help him but my brain can't cooperate with me.

Suddenly, a loud thunder surprised me and made me jump from my seat. The window is near me so I moved away from it not realizing I am now near Yeonjun. I looked at him awkwardly.

This time it was raining cats and dogs outside. It was really strong. I am worried I can't be able to go home.

Beomgyu: Do you think I can still go home with this kind of situation?

Yeonjun: I don't think so.

Beomgyu: But the news said that it will be a clear and sunny day. It even said 100% chance of no rain.

Yeonjun: Why would you believe in those?

Beomgyu: Because it's the news.

Yeonjun finished the activity. He took a picture of every single paper then he sent me everything.

Beomgyu: Thank you. I have to go now. Bye.

I have to go home. I grabbed my things and placed it inside my bag. I wore my bag in my back .

I was about to walk towards the door but someone just stopped me by holding my hand.

Yeonjun: It's raining so hard. You can't go home now.

Beomgyu: I can go home safely, trust me.

Yeonjun: You don't even have an umbrella on you.

Beomgyu: Yes, I do have an umbrella.