Chapter 25: the union

( a/n: this might probably be the shortest chapter in this story HEHEHHEHEH... anyway, SUPER DUPER CONGRATS TO TXT💙💕💙💕💙🥺😩😭🤧... WE DID IT MOAS, WE WON💙... IM SO PROUD RNNNNNN UWUUUU #CantYouSeeMe1stWin )

Third Person POV

Beomgyu: You know Kai?

Soobin: Yes, he's also my—

Kai moved really quick into Soobin then he covered the tall one's mouth with his own hands. He's panicking that Yeonjun and Beomgyu might know the truth on why he's always gone during class time. He isn't yet ready to tell them about it that's why he has to hide it from them for the meantime.

Kai: We met last last week after my game. Remember when I had bandage on my knee, it was him who treated my wound that time.

Taehyun, on the other hand, bit his lower lip knowing that Kai is telling a lie.

Beomgyu: Really? That's so kind of you, Soobin.

Kai: Yeah, h-he is. Ahm, Beomgyu. I gotta buy some foods with Soobin. We'll be back!

Beomgyu: You don't really need to but thanks!

Kai pulled Soobin out of the room by grabbing his hands. Soobin just followed Kai's lead as he bring him outside the clinic.

Kai: About that club thingy, can you keep it a secret from everyone?

Soobin: What do you mean?

Kai: I haven't told my friends yet about it, that I'm a music club member.

Soobin: Why? I mean most people would probably brag about it to their friends?

Little did he know, Kai is attracted to him— the exact reason why Kai auditioned for the club.

Kai: I— Ahhh...

Kai began to stutter some unknown words from his mouth. His ears and cheeks are blushing, making Soobin notice Kai's current state.

Soobin: What's wrong? Why is your face red?

The taller one touched Kai's cheeks to check if there is something wrong with him. Meanwhile, it made Kai blushed more. The electric sensation coming from Soobin's hand made his whole body shiver, even his eyes are shaking.

Soobin: Are you okay? You feel a lil bit h—

Kai can't handle the situation anymore so he pushed Soobin's hands swiftly off his face. Soobin raised his eyebrows, being completely shock and confused. Even Kai didn't know why he pushed his hands just like that. It was so awkward for Kai.

Kai: I-i'm sorry. I... I...

Because of too much embarrassment in front of his crush, Kai walked out of the spot immediately away from Soobin.

Kai: What have you done, Kai?!

Soobin: Hey, wait! We have to buy foods!

Beomgyu's POV

Nurse: Good thing there isn't any bone fracture in your arm, but sadly you might experience sudden pain anytime. Just remember to wear splints daily, okay? So you could recover quickly. You're discharged now. You may go.

Beomgyu: Thank you so much, Miss.

I bowed down to the Nurse before leaving the clinic. I was welcomed by my friends outside with a warm smile. I wonder where's Yeonjun, he's not here.

Kai: You have to wear that everyday? That's awful.

Taehyun: At least it kinda suits him well.

Beomgyu: Are you saying that I should be like this forever?

Taehyun: Come on, I just said that it suited you.

Yeonjun: Coming through, move aside.

He's here— What the actual f*ck.

Kai bursted out laughing on what he just saw— a wheelchair. Yes, a wheelchair.

I facepalmed myself while Taehyun is smiling and shaking his head side to side.

Yeonjun: Beomgyu, come! Sit here. (patting the seat of the wheelchair)

I threw both of my hands in the air in disgust.

Beomgyu: No way. I'm not going to embarrass myself on that.

Kai: I think yo-you should— you should HHAHAHAHAHAH sit on that, Beomgyu HAHAHHAHAHHAAHAH. (literally dying)

Taehyun: Where did you get that, Yeonjun?

Yeonjun: Long story. Come on, Beomgyu. Sit.

Beomgyu: No.

"Why the f*ck is he on a wheelchair?"

"Is his injury that bad? I pity him."

"Is that Beomgyu? What happened to him?"

I— I'm speechless.

I'm lowering my head because OF TOO MUCH EMBARRASSMENT. I want to go home immediately.