Chapter 13: what's wrong with yeonjun

Beomgyu's POV

Yeonjun: Where have you been?

I was surprised as I enter the room, Yeonjun is blocking my way and his arms are crossed. He's mad?

Beomgyu: Huh?

Yeonjun: I said where have you been?

I'm still confused at Yeonjun. What's wrong with him?

It took me several seconds to answer before I finally answered him—

Beomgyu: Well, I—

— but our next subject teacher has arrived so I was interrupted.

at the cafeteria

Taehyun: Why isn't Yeonjun eating with us?

Beomgyu: I don't know.

Me and Taehyun are the only people here in our table while Yeonjun and Kai are sitting in a far away table. I'm really confused right now, why is he angry at me?

Beomgyu: Oh, Taehyun. I forgot! I've talked to the President of the Music Club and guess what, he agreed to give you a chance. He's waiting for you to audition in the club.

Taehyun eyes widened. His eyes expressed joy.

Taehyun: Really?

Beomgyu: Yup! Just audition after class. Good Luck Taehyunah!

I patted his right shoulder to give him support for his audition. I'm not even worried for him, I'm sure he'll be 100% qualified.

"Excuse me?"

Our conversation was interrupted when a girl suddenly appeared near us and her smile is so wide. I guess she wanted to talk to me cause she's directly looking at me.

Beomgyu: Uhh, Yes?

"You're Choi Beomgyu, right?"

Beomgyu: Yes, I am.

She tucked her hair in her ear then she handed me a box. To be specific, it's a gift.

Beomgyu: What is this?

"I'm Hyunah. Kwon Hyunah."

She handed her hand and I was blank for a moment. I don't know what to do so I just held her hand then we did a handshake.

"Bye, Beomgyu Oppa."

I awkwardly smiled at her as a sign of goodbye.

Again she tucked her hair then she left. She met a group of girls and all of them started to scream.

I looked at Taehyun confused and he was smiling.

Beomgyu: Why are you smiling?

Taehyun: Nothing.

He continued to eat his lunch while I'm so confused with all of the events that is happening right now.