-02-

When Seth came back to his dorm, he had sort of forgotten about his roommates existence. He slammed the door shut, not realizing his roommate did in fact exist. 

"Someone's angry." His eyes widened, he turned around to look at his roommate only to find no one there. He looked around the room before he went to the bathroom, just as he was about to open the door to it, someone else opened it from the inside, giving him a fright. 

"Did I scare you?" he asked with a chuckle, Seth gritted his teeth but nodded none the less. 

"Do you talk?" 

"Obviously."

"Ah, so you're like that. I like that, my name is-"

"Yeah I know you're name already, it's Cade, isn't it?" He interrupted his roommate, Cade, pushing past him to get to the bathroom. 

"You could at least let me talk." Cade said with a  smirk, folding his arms over his chest and leaning against the bathroom door. 

"Yeah, as if. I know your brother. Jonah." Seth said as he washed his hands, not bothering to look at Cade through the mirror. 

"'Mr Smith could you please come and help me with this question I don't understand it!'" He exclaimed mockingly, his voice becoming very light to mock one of his old classmates. Cade raised a brow at him, letting out a short chuckle. 

"You're funny." He declared and Seth shrugged.

"Why do you keep.. like.. not talking?" 

"Just became a habit when I moved here."

"You moved here?"

"Why do you keep asking questions?" He asked, mimicking Cade's voice. He opened the door and walked out before Cade could answer. He didn't want to make him mad since he didn't know anything about him. He sighed as he started walking to class.

When he got there he looked around a little until he found a seat in the very back. It was even a window seat.

After a couple of minutes the whole class was filled with students, one of them being the boy from the cafeteria. A teacher was escorted in by a couple of guards, for his own safety. He didn't look anxious or scared. He looked relaxed.

He's probably worked here for years. Seth thought to himself as the teacher started teaching.

He didn't have to write or really pay attention because he had a really good memory. His IQ was pretty high and he didn't have to study for tests or anything since he remembered everything.

Seth was looking out of the window and listening at the same time. Never once did he actually zone out. He knew someone would notice and he didn't actually think anyone would say anything to the teacher.

"Teach! He's not listening!" The boy that had approached him at the cafeteria exclaimed out of nowhere. Seth sighed and looked at the teacher who was looking at him.

"Are you listening, young man?" the teacher asked Seth.

"Yeah I am." 

"Hey! Look at your teacher when he's teaching!" One of the guards snapped and Seth glared at him.

"Why do you think you don't have to write and listen to the teacher when everyone else has to?!" The guard yelled.

"If I write then nothing will stay in my head. If I listen everything will stay in my head. Do you want me to write and not know anything after this class or listen and know everything about the human anatomy?" Seth asked the guard and the guard decided to leave him be and let the teacher keep teaching. 

After class was over Seth was one of the first to leave even if he was in the very back. Someone didn't really want him to leave since they grabbed his arm just as he was about to round the corner that led to his dorm. He looked over his shoulder and wasn't that surprised to see the boy from the cafeteria there, again. 

"You sure have some attitude speaking to a guard like that." The boy spat.

"What? I was talking normally." He said, it was slightly true, he'd always been cocky to people or just straight forward. 

The boy suddenly hit him, surprising Seth. He stumbled back a little bit but caught himself before he could fall. He brought his hand under his nose, quickly checking if his nose had started bleeding.

"Nice punch." The boy went to hit him once again but this time Seth saw it coming and caught his fist in his hand. 

"You know why I'm not fighting back?" He asked, raising a brow at the boy who just glared at him. 

"Because you're only doing this because you want to be seen as tough, only if everyone knew you punch like a small kid." Seth teased making the boy fume. He yanked his fist out of Seth's hand. 

Seth turned around, and started walking away. But what he wasn't expecting was that the boy ran at him and elbowed him in the back. 

Seth fell on his knees as his hand going to his back to rub the place where the boy had elbowed him. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a second to calm himself down. The boy was about to hit him in the back again but he had turned around and grabbed the boys fist.

"Bad idea." Seth said as he twisted the boys arm. He grabbed a tighter grip around his arm, he slammed the boy against a locker, lifting him up slightly. He brought the boy back and slammed him against the locker once more. 

Just as Seth raised his fist and was about to hit the boy again a hand grabbed his fist, Seth tried getting his fist out of the grip but the person was strong. Too strong. He looked behind him and saw Cade.

"You do have a lot of anger in you." Cade muttered, dragging Seth away from the boy and back to their dorm.