-41-

Seth saw nothing but red. His fists connecting with the hard material of the punching bag. His knuckles were red and torn. His forehead was covered in sweat and his white tank top stuck to his chest.

Instead of training with one of the wolves from Killian's pack he'd chosen to train by himself.

He was in the basement of the house. No one actually knew were he was. The entrance to the basement was hard to find if you had no idea where it was or what it looked like.

The entrance to the basement was on the floor, it didn't have a handle to pull it open from. There was a remote that Seth always had with him, the remote had a button on it and with that button you could open the entrance to the basement.

The basement was rather modern. Filled with different gym equipment. A punching  bag, a treadmill, weights and some other stuff.

It was quite spacious. There was a small bathroom. Seth never had to go upstairs to go to the bathroom or shower he could always do it here. He always kept spare clothing down there too.

"Seth! Where the hell is he?"

Seth stopped punching the punching bag and sighed. He went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and quickly dressed and made it out of the basement without anyone noticing. He was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a black hoodie and black combat boots.

"Where in the hell have you been? The last time I saw you was.... a day ago?! Where were you?!"

"Jesus Christ calm down Ember. I was out. Running."

"Yeah okay, everyone's ready. We're preparing to leave, we were just waiting for you. Here put this on" Ember handed Seth a black bulletproof vest.

"Take the hoodie off and wear a t shirt under it it'll be more comfortable. And here" Ember then handed him a Beretta M9. (A gun) 

"Wow. A gun, this shits pretty serious." Seth joked which earned him a slap across the face.

"Fuck sorry shouldn't joke about stuff like this."

"Damn right you shouldn't. When we get there you won't shift either. Some of us will shift while some of us won't. You and Liam are the only ones with guns. Liam's got some more stuff on him since he's human you've just got a gun, I'll give you a knife once we get there."

Seth nodded and ran to his room and quickly put on a black t shirt and the bulletproof vest.

"Wow" Seth breathed out once he got outside. There were two black SUV's, those who were supposed to ride with the cars were Seth, Cade, Nico, Liam, Hope, Cain and some others.

Ivy was getting babysat by Ember. Ember had gotten really angry at Killian for telling her she couldn't help in the fight but after Killian told her how much he didn't want to loose his mother, she was fine with it.

"Get in! You're driving dumbass" Liam shouted from the backseat of one of the cars. Seth rolled his eyes and jogged over to the car and got in.

"Well, I guess we're basically starting a war. You guys ready for it?" Seth asked once he'd started driving.

"Yeah. I still can't believe I'm going to be apart of this! It's gonna be so fucking cool!" Liam exclaimed. He was too happy considering they were starting a war between werewolves and vampires.

"Stop it. We're starting a war, we're not going to a goddamn Beyoncé concert." Seth said and Nico raised his eyebrow at him quizzically.  

"Oh shut up, everybody loves Beyoncé, Nico. Now entertain Liam." Seth ordered and Liam scoffed but didn't say anything.

"And how am I supposed to do that?" Nico asked. Seth gripped the steering wheel tighter and took a deep breath.

"Play charades"

"Can't do that. Cars too tiny"

"Cards then"

"Don't have any"

"Do... something! Listen to... Nickelback for all I care just do something and don't annoy me!"

Liam burst out laughing. "N-Nickelback?" Liam said in between chuckles.

"Just shut up! I'm trying to drive and you're distracting me."

"Fine you twat"

"Imbecile"

"Asshat"

"Pillock"

"Cu- a who?" Liam asked, he'd never heard the word; pillock before.

"Wow" Seth whispered dryly. It was loud enough for Liam to hear.

"THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?! TELL ME!"

Seth shook his head and ignored Liam's yelling and whining.

"He called you stupid." Cade said and Liam glared daggers at Seth.

"Asshole."

"Blabbermouth"

"And what the fuck does that mean?!"

"Means you're very nosy. So shut up"

———————————————————————————

Seth's not entirely wrong now is he?

Thoughts?

Sorry if I confused anyone on the weird insults? Like the word pillock  😂 oh and the word Pillock is rather old so like I don't really know if it means fool?