-43-

"Damien" Seth called out the moment he'd made it inside Damien's mansion. He wasn't actually thinking when he did it, he didn't really think Damien would come to him. He thought he would have to go and find him himself.

But there he was, Damien was standing right in front of Seth. A mischievous grin on his lips.

"Very foolish of you to come alone, and injured." Damien snickered.

Seth scoffed "really think I came alone?" Seth said and nodded behind Damien. Damien spun around so fast Seth almost didn't catch it.

Realising he'd been tricked Damien turned around with a glare. He opened his mouth but nothing came out, only blood. A bunch of blood.

"Foolish huh? Yeah says the guy with a bullet in his head" Seth smirked, he'd been able to grab his gun and shoot Damien in his head. He did want to fight Damien with his fists but he knew he couldn't do that while he was injured.

"Bye-Bye" Seth sang as he stood over Damien and fired two more bullets at Damien.

Seth chuckled and dropped his gun beside Damien.

"Wow, he looks much better when he's not moving." Seth muttered and grabbed Damien's neck and cracked it. He had to make sure Damien was 100% dead. And that he was.

Seth yelped when someone strong tackled him and sent him flying into the nearest wall. His vision blurred. He opened his eyes but saw nothing but a few figures moving fast.

The only thing he felt was a hard sting against his gut. Seth groaned, he patted his hands against his thigh and grabbed a spare gun Ember had given him right before he left and started firing everywhere. Hitting everyone in the room.

He knew there were no wolves in the room, they were all vampires. None of them Cade or Nico. Seth wheezed and tried to move but it was like none of his limbs moved. He tried calling for help but his voice didn't work.

Blood spluttered out of his mouth when he tried to speak. He didn't want to die, but he was fine dying if he knew he'd saved his friends and family.

Seth heard faint footsteps. He didn't know if they were far away or close. All his senses were a blur.

He heard a small gasp and yelling. "He's in here! Oh god! He's bleeding!" He saw a big figure run over to him and the faintest smiled coated his lips.

"No- No... don't- I-I can't heal him! Why- why can't I heal him?!" Cade's panicked words made Seth's smile grow.

"It- it's okay." Seth managed to choke out. Cade grabbed Seth and pulled him against himself. Cade shook his head as choked sobs made their way past his lips. Cade kissed Seth, his lips were tainted in salty tears and now; Seth's blood. Cade was holding onto Seth tightly.

"It's over. It's okay. You'll be okay. E-Everything will be okay." Seth murmured and tried to squeeze Cade's shoulder but he couldn't. He had no feeling in his hands anymore.

"T-Take c-care is Coco's stuff okay? You'll.. you'll be okay" Seth said as Cade pressed his lips against his once more.

"Stay awake Seth.. please I can't live without you. Stay awake!"

Seth wheezed, more blood spluttering out of his mouth. His hand fell down from Cade's shoulder as his body went completely still, his heart stopped beating.

"No- No- stay- stay awake!" Cade kissed Seth once more, even if the life from Seth's body wasn't there anymore.

"No. God, come back. Please, come back-. Please, look at me, I'm right here." Cade whispered as more sobs escaped him. His head on Seth's shoulder, his hands around Seth's lifeless body.

"Cade... I- I'm sorry.. I didn't.. I didn't know.." Nico murmured from behind his brother.

"We.. we have to go... we have to go back.. I'm sorry.." Nico whispered as he pulled Cade up from the floor.

Cade didn't say anything as he kept crying beside his brother. He didn't want to leave Seth, he couldn't live without him. Cade had wanted to start a family with Seth. He wanted kids. He wanted kids with Seth. No one else.

Nico dragged a crying Cade back to their cars, they didn't leave Seth there. Cain and Hope had taken him in their car. They all wanted to give a proper burial for him.

"They're back sweetie! You're mommy and daddy and Uncle Seth is back!" Ember exclaimed when she saw two black cars pulling in to the drive way.

Ivy screamed and rushed outside. Ember followed her happily.

Ivy has stopped at the door. Looking outside with wide ready eyes. Ember frowned at her and looked up. Her heart stopped.

Cain was carrying Seth's lifeless body to the backyard. He didn't spare a glance at Ember.

"Who- where's Seth?" Ember asked once all of them had stepped out of the cars.

Hope shook her head and looked in the direction of her mate carrying Seth's body. Ember fell down to her knees and shook her head.

"He can't- he told me he would live! Why-" Ivy hated seeing people cry so she wrapped her tiny arms around Ember tightly.

"I can't. How am I supposed to live without him?" Cade whispered and both Liam and Nico hugged him.

Sooner or later Cade was going to join Seth. They both knew how hard Seth's death had hit Cade, if he didn't die of a broken heart he'd probably die because of something else.

"It's okay. You'll be okay." Nico murmured against Cade's shoulder.

———————————————————————————

ABSHSJWJS why did I seriously break my own heart writing this?

Thoughts?