-36-

You've been acting stranger every night

But I'm feeling right cause I'm into youYou've been acting stranger every timeWon't you speak your mind what's gotten into you?

Pretty stranger - Prismo
———————————————————————————

"Who in the hell is that?"

Liam and Nico had just made their way downstairs where Seth and Cade were with the 'guests'.

"I asked a goddamn question answer it" Liam spat, the 'guests' eyes widened and they backed off from Liam.

"He's an alpha isn't he?" Hope whispered to Seth who looked at her like she'd lost her mind before he burst out laughing. Hope narrowed her eyes at Seth as she watched him clutch the sofa. Why the hell is he laughing?

"He's human." Nico said making everyone look at him, except for Seth who was still laughing, clutching onto the sofa for dear life, he didn't want to fall.

"How in the hell is he human?" Hope asked and Nico started talking to her like they'd known each other for years.

Cade looked at Seth and immediately wrapped his arms around him and pulled him against his chest. Seth leaned his head back on Cade's shoulder and turned his head so he could look at Cade.

Cade wasn't paying attention to Seth, he was listening Nico and Hope's conversation. His attention drifted when he heard Seth whine.

Cade looked at Seth with a raised brow and Seth just smiled at Cade while leaning in to connect their lips. It was a chaste kiss even if Seth wanted to take it to the next level but he couldn't do that since they were in the living room where there were people.

"If you guys want to have sex then just get out of here" Liam whispered, neither of them had even heard or seen Liam approach them. Cade looked at Seth, expecting him to shake his head, Seth, however, nodded and Cade almost fainted. Seth looked at Cade and saw his surprised expression and smirked.

"Alright stop eye-fucking and go to your room and make this a night to remember alright?" Liam joked, Seth chuckled slightly and took Cade's hand in his and led him out of the living room, to their room.

They hadn't even made it all the way upstairs and Cade was already all over Seth, he was kissing, touching, stroking him.

"You know.. I've waited for this moment for months." Cade murmured against Seth's shoulder. Seth hummed in response, he led Cade to the bed and pushed him. Cade fell, rather gracefully, but also very clumsily onto the bed. Seth held in a chuckle and went over to the door and locked it.

"So, who's the top and who's the bottom?" Cade asked, he was more of a top but he would do anything to make Seth comfortable since he knew this was Seth's first time with a guy.

Seth raised a brow, confused and surprised Cade would even ask such a question. They were both pretty slim but they had muscles as well, you could definitely tell who the top was between them.

Seth had never told Cade but he had never ever imagined himself being a bottom, he's always been a top and he did not want to get fucked in the ass even if it was Cade who he did it with, he didn't feel comfortable with it.

Cade was sprawled out on the bed and Set took the opportunity to sit on his lap. "I guess that answers it then" Cade murmured and Seth hit his chest. Cade put his hand up against the bed in surrender. Seth smirked and intertwined their fingers, pinning Cade's hands above his head.