-22-

Nico's eyes widened when he saw Cade punch Damien. He didn't think Cade would actually do it. 

"Cade stop it!" Nico yelled and tried grabbing Cade but ended up being shoved to the ground by Damien. Damien had a smug look on his face, Cade was hitting him over and over. It did hurt Damien but not much. 

"Say bye bye to your mate Cade" Damien snickered and Cade stopped his fist inches away from Damien's face. 

"what do you mean?" Cade breathed, he was still looking at Damien and not at Seth. 

Not even a second later Seth screamed "Let go off me!" Seth was trying to break free from some guys grip. The guy wore a mask and was much stronger than Seth, Seth knew that the guy was a vampire but he didn't want to be kept away from Cade. 

Cade stood up and started running towards Seth but Seth was already gone. Cade fell to his knees and clutched his chest. It hurt, it felt like his heart was being ripped out of his body. 

"hmm this was easier than I thought" Damien smirked when he saw Cade, his eyes were clenched shut and his chest hurt a lot. 

"I did not know your bond was this strong already. Wow" Damien said and walked over to Cade. 

"I'll keep you away from your mate, you'll be close but not close enough" Damien laughed and grabbed Cade's shirt collar. 

"Let's go see him, shall we?" Damien and Cade were gone, Nico was staring at the place were they had stood,  he was contemplating whether or not to tell Liam. He knew how Liam would react but he had to tell him. 

---

"Nico! Don't fucking scare me like that!" Liam put his hand over his heart. Nico had scared him when he just randomly appeared behind him. Liam looked at Nico, he was expecting him to smirk or smile but he looked worried.   

"What?" Liam asked when Nico hadn't said anything. 

"Seth and Cade" Nico said but didn't continue. 

"What about them?" Liam said, he was getting annoyed at Nico. He knew there was something wrong. 

"Damien took them" Nico said and Liam's eyes widened. Nico had told him about Damien, Liam was scared of him. But now he was just really angry at him. 

"Why didn't you do anything then?!" Liam yelled, he didn't want to be mad at Nico but since he knew he was a vampire and was incredibly strong, he was mad at him for not doing anything. 

"I couldn't! I was too distracted! I didn't want Cade to get hurt!" Nico argued back, Liam knew how important Cade was to Nico. 

"Their bond is strong, I think because of how strong it is there will be some consequences involving it too. I think they're either gonna have a time limit or a maybe like a meter limit? Like they won't be able to be apart from each other for a certain amount of time, or they won't be able to walk a certain amount of meters away from each other?" Nico suggested.

The stronger the bond the worse the consequences would get. 

And well for Cade and Seth's bond, they had both. 

---

Seth had been drugged. He had struggled so much against the guy who took him so they ended up having to drug him so he would stop. 

Cade however didn't struggle, he knew if he did Damien wouldn't punish him but he would do something to Seth instead. 

Yes, Seth was big and muscular but he was nothing against vampires. He could try and fight back but it wouldn't help him at all. 

Even if Damien loved punishing and hurting Cade. He knew that if he hurt Seth, it would hurt Cade more than anything. 

When Seth woke up he was in an empty room by himself. His chest hurt a lot, but he was able to look past that pain and take in his surroundings. 

Seth moved his hand but it didn't really move, he was chained to a wall quite far away from the door. There were cameras in the room too but Seth couldn't see them. The door opened and Seth looked at the door so fast his neck hurt. 

"Rune for fucks sake chain him up! He'll get up as soon as he sees him" One of the vampires that had walked into the rooms said. 

"yeah yeah god, calm down" Rune said. He was big, much bigger than Cade and that meant much stronger as well. 

Cade was awake, he didn't know where he was. The only thing he knew was that he was getting chained up to a wall. Seth was watching closely, he couldn't really since the vampires were in the way. 

"Cade?" Seth whispered and Cade's head shot up. He looked around until he saw a figure sitting in the corner. 

When the vampires had chained him up to a wall they turned on the lights. Both Seth and Cade winced at the light. 

"Seth, Are you okay?" Cade asked and Seth looked at his chained up hands and nodded. 

"yeah I'm okay are you?" Seth looked at Cade while he nodded, Seth smiled.

"I'll admit, this reunion is cute. But you" The other vampire said and looked at Seth. 

"We're gonna be having so much fun together" The vampire smirked. 

Seth looked at Cade, Cade tried getting up but his chains were so tight he was only able to get on his knees. 

The vampire walked closer while Rune stayed next to the door.  "touch him and you die" Cade growled when the vampire crouched down in front of Seth. 

"Honey, I know. But if I don't touch him I die too. And well Damien's orders are much more threatening than yours" The vampire smirked. 

Seth became pale when the vampire had said he basically had to touch him. He was scared what he meant by touch. 

If he meant hit then Seth was okay with that. But if it meant touch him in places he did not want to get touched, he was not okay.