-42-

"Holy fuck" Seth mumbled when he got out of the car and saw the fight had already started. Ember had given a knife to him before they'd left his house, Killian had ordered her to stay behind, so that she wouldn't get hurt.

"Seth! Don't go running off!" Liam hissed when Seth was about to run off and help a wolf that was being cornered by a vampire.

"What the hell am I supposed to do then?! Sit by and do nothing like you plan on doing?!" Seth spat and regretted it immediately. He didn't want to get angry at Liam but he couldn't help it, Liam wasn't helping at all, him being there could ruin everything. He could get killed.

"Be careful. Don't die" Cade murmured and pulled Seth into a quick hug before shoving him in the direction of some vampires. Seth nodded and ran off.

"Why'd you let him do that?!" Liam hissed and looked in the direction Seth had run off to and saw him fighting a vampire.

The vampire had Seth's knife in his hand. "Shit" Liam mumbled and ran towards Seth.

"Stay back you asshat!" Seth yelled when he saw Liam sprinting towards him. Yes, his knife was in the hands of a vampire but that was only because he'd let him take it.

He'd tricked the vampire into thinking he'd stolen it from him. Seth had been fully aware when the vampire took it from him.

"Jesus Christ you're one bloody idiot" Seth said before kicking the vampire full force in the gut. His knife was flown into the air and landed on the ground.

Seth hummed and picked up the knife- too slowly - before he knew it he'd been tackled to the ground by another vampire. He hadn't had the time to pick up his knife, he was laying on it.

"Get off!" Seth grumbled and tried kicking the vampire off. His hands were pinned to above his head by the vampire. He was much stronger than Seth.

"Don't you remember me?" The vampire whispered in Seth's ear.

"Keenan" Seth said through gritted teeth and tried kicking him off once more.

"This yours?" Keenan asked holding up Seth's knife. Seth's eyes widened, the knife had been under him, how in the hell did Keenan get it?

"You're in a tricky situation." Keenan glanced up and saw Cade and Nico fighting together while Liam was fighting some other vampire. Nico and Cade were fighting the stronger vampires and leaving the weaker one's for Liam.

"None of your friends know you're down. Hmm.. that's pretty nice. I want to kill you nice and slow, however I won't be able to do that considering how many wolves there are around us." Keenan ranted, spinning the knife between his fingers.

Keenan hummed his grip tightened on Seth's wrists. He lifted his hand up in the air before smashing it into Seth's gut.

Seth didn't make a sound when the knife hit him. The knife had cut through his bulletproof vest, yeah it was bulletproof but who said it was knife-proof? It'd cut deep, deeper than Seth thought it would've and it hurt much worse than he had thought it would.

"Looks like your Prince Charming is coming to save you" Keenan laughed darkly before taking the knife out of Seth's gut and tossing it to the side.

Seth heard rushed footsteps coming closer to him, he didn't have to look to know it was Cade and Nico.

Nico ran past Cade and tackled Keenan to the ground while Cade was stunned for a second at his brothers actions. He didn't think Nico would actually hurt someone for hurting Seth. He realised Nico did it as a sign of respect, a sign that meant he wouldn't let anyone hurt either of them.

Seth wheezed and groaned. He wanted to tell Cade he was fine, he wanted Cade to go and help Liam, he didn't want Liam to get hurt since he would probably die if he got hurt badly.

"Go help Liam" Seth said in a normal tone and lifted his hand and pointed at Liam just as he got tackled to the ground by a vampire.

"What? No he can take care of himself" Cade insisted, he hadn't looked at Liam when Seth pointed to him. He didn't know Liam was tackled by a vampire.

"Just Go!" Seth said using all his strength to push himself to his feet and push Cade in the direction of Liam. Cade looked stunned for a second before running over to Liam and helping him fight.

Seth grabbed his gun and pointed it at Keenan. Nico was under Keenan trying to protect himself from Keenan's hits.

Nico noticed Seth was pointing a gun at Keenan and nodded at him. Seth took a deep breath before pulling the trigger. The bullet went right through Keenan's skull. Nico stood up and titled his head at Keenan and poked him lightly with his foot to make sure he was dead. And he was.

"Oh fuck" Seth said as he stumbled a little when a huge wave of nausea and exhaustion came over him. Nico was looking around making sure no one was coming at them.

Seth shook off the slight nausea and exhaustion and steadied his feet before walking up to Nico. He adjusted his bulletproof vest to hide the knife wound, he didn't want anyone to know he'd gotten hurt.

"I think most of them fled, there're still some inside. Damien's inside to I'm sure of it. Go and help Cade and Liam. I'll go and find Damien" Seth ordered to Nico.

Nico looked at him with unease. He didn't want to let Seth go alone but he knew he had too. Cade was having a hard time protecting Liam by himself. 

Nico nodded and ran off to help Cade and Liam. If he'd known about Seth's injury he wouldn't had let him go. He hadn't smelt the blood from Seth. 

He didn't know Seth was injured. 

———————————————————————————

Shit this shits intense!

Thoughts?

Only two more chapters left!