-31-

There's another side that you don't know, you don't know

I can't wait to get you all alone, all aloneOnce I'm in there ain't no letting go, letting goWatch me turn your mind into my home

Mind Games - Sickick

---

Seth had gone back to his destroyed room to clean it up. Or at least try to clean it up.

When Seth walked in his eyes drifted to a photo that had been hung on the wall above his bed, it was now on the floor face-down.

"No. No,no,no.." Seth ran over to it and picked it up.

The glass was shattered and the picture was a little bit wonky and some parts of it were broken.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry Coco..." Seth breathed out. Coco, short for Coconut, was Seth's baby sister. Seth had gotten the chance to name her when she was born, that's why her name was Coconut.

The photo had been of Coco when she was 5 years old, it was taken on her birthday some weeks before Seth's dad killed her.

It was the only photo he had left of her so he cherished it. He had some of her old dresses and toys but he only ever touched them if he really wanted or needed to.

Seth walked over to his now broken desk and placed the photo down. His hands covered his face when he felt tears forming in his eyes, he hated crying. It made him feel weak.

"I couldn't save you.. how am I supposed to save myself..?" Seth whispered, tears started falling down his cheeks, he crouched down beside the desk and leaned his head against it.

He remembered the day of her death like it had happened yesterday. He had gotten home after school when he found his dad on top of Coco's lifeless body, still hitting her.

He cried silently, not wanting anyone else to hear.

Cade was right outside the door. He had followed Seth, he didn't want him to do anything to himself. Seth stood up and walked over to his closet to get one of Coco's boxes out. He had a lot of them.

Even if he was crying, he still smiled. Going through some of Coco's clothes and toys could always make him smile even if they made him cry often.

Before he had bought the house, the boxes were at one of Seth's friends' house.

His smile dropped when he had gotten to the bottom of the box. There was one dress left, it had pink and purple flowers on it. It had been one of Coco's favourite dresses.

Seth had put it on the bottom of the box, even if he did like that dress he still didn't want to see it. It was the dress Coco had wore the day she died. The dress she wore when Seth's dad beat her to death.

It was still covered in blood, her blood. Seth picked it up. He loved that dress, he still did.

Seth looked up when he heard a knock.

"You okay?" Cade was standing at the closet door. Seth looked back at the dress and shook his head.

"I'm not" Seth said and started putting Coco's clothes back in the box.

"Who's Coco?" Cade asked, trying to lighten the mood. Seth put the box back in it's place and walked over to Cade.

"No one" Seth said coldly and walked to his desk.

Cade didn't move, he stayed put at the closet door. He was staring at the spot Seth had stood.

"Okay what the fuck is wrong?" Cade scoffed, turning around.

"Nothings wrong, I'm just temperamental." Seth shrugged.

"Something is wrong. I'm your fucking mate. We haven't had sex yet but I can still feel when something is wrong, Seth. Just fucking tell me." Cade walked over to Seth and put his hand on Seth's shoulder.

"I don't know. I don't know what's wrong with me Cade. My mind is playing tricks on me. Every time I open my fucking eyes I see red and I'm mad. I can't control any of it. I can smell Liam, his scent is all over this fucking house and it's driving me insane. It bothers me so fucking much. I want to kill him. But I'm not allowing myself to do that." Seth explained.

It felt like his while body shut down when he out of nowhere lifted his fist and hit Cade. Seth didn't want to do it he tried to stop himself but he couldn't. It felt like he wasn't in control of his body.

"Seth! What the hell?!" Cade shouted as he shielded his face with his arms.

"Nico!" Cade shouted when he felt claws scratching him. Nico kicked the door open and ran inside. He halted for a second when he saw Seth on top of Cade.

Seth's eyes were glowing and he had claws and fangs.

Seth stopped for a second and looked at Cade. When he was about to hit Cade again, pain ruptured in his whole body.

His bones started to break and he cried out in pain. All of his bones broke, one by one. Nico was watching with wide eyes as he grabbed Cade and dragged him away from Seth.

"He's... shifting...?" Nico breathed out. Seth wasn't supposed to shift. He wasn't even supposed to have a wolf.

Liam came running into the room just as fur sprouted out of Seth, his hands turned into paws, his nose turned into a snout. 

When Seth had finally fully shifted Liam gasped, Seth's fur was black with some white spots and his eyes were brown, a very dark brown, almost black.

"Holy...fuck.." Nico breathed out.

Just as Seth was about to stand up he fell back to the ground whining.

Cade was about to run over to it but Nico stopped him. "He's in pain! Let me help him!" Cade struggled against his brothers hold when Seth started shifting back.

Seth's body slumped to the ground when he had shifted back.

"Let go" Cade growled at Nico and Nico obeyed. He ran over to Seth.

"Holy shit.. I.. fuck" Seth breathed out and Cade kissed Seth's cheek.

"I'll help you with everything. I know you said you didn't need it but.. I'll help you anyways"

———————————————————————————

Aaaand Seth's a full on werewolf

Aaaand Seth's a full on werewolf. What's your opinion on that?