-34-

'Cause just with a smile, I'm around you

And I'll try my best like I know youWho are you?Who are you to me?

Who are you - Aquilo

———————————————————————————

Seth shook his head and took a step back.

"Seth, it's okay. It's me. It's me Hope. Remember?" she said. Seth nodded slowly and opened his mouth to speak but closed it immediately instead of speaking.

"You don't speak much anymore?" She asked and Seth shook his head and held up his hand and ran inside.

Hope frowned in confusion, but then it clicked. Seth must've told her to wait.

Hope looked down at Ivy and saw her playing with dirt. "Ivy what did I tell you about playing in the dirt." Hope chuckled when Ivy looked up with puppy dog eyes. Hope sighed and let Ivy continue playing in the dirt.

Seth came back with Cade behind him. Cade stopped when he saw Hope.

"Hi" Hope said with a wary smile.

"Who are you" Cade asked, his tone was demanding and cold. Seth elbowed him in the side and Cade sighed.

"Hope, I'm uh.. or I was Seth's best friend."

Cade frowned and looked at Seth for an answer. Seth nodded.

"Cade, Seth's boyfriend." Cade said, he didn't know if Hope knew about werewolves and vampires so he didn't say anything about Seth being his mate. He was of course oblivious to the fact that Hope was a werewolf.

"I know you two are mates. I'm a werewolf you don't need to hide it from me. And I also see the bulge in Seth's pants, I recon you didn't want to come outside without... stuff." Hope smirked .

Seth blushed and took a step back and then a step to the side so he was hiding behind Cade. Hope giggled and Cade titled his head to the side and looked at Ivy.

"Why doesn't he talk?" Ivy asked and pointed at Cade, she meant to point at Seth but since he was hiding behind Cade she couldn't directly point at him.

"He.. he just doesn't at the moment. He'll probably start talking again soon" as soon as Cade said that he felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around his waist.

Hope squealed and Ivy looked up at her with a frown. Ivy was 3, for a 3-year old she had an incredible speech.

"Why'd you make that sound mommy?" Ivy asked and tilted her head to the side. Hope shook her head and smiled at Ivy when she saw more confusion erupt in her.

Hope looked at Seth with a smile. But it soon faded when she remember what she was supposed to tell him.

"I know you won't believe me when I tell you I'm sorry. Sorry for just disappearing like that. I..I had just found my mate and we'd mated. He was one of the warriors in your step-dads pack. He.. ran away because his family didn't accept us." Hope said and tears started falling down her cheeks.