-28-

"Where the hell are we?" Liam asked, he had fallen asleep a long time ago but woke up when Seth swerved to the side to avoid hitting a deer. They were driving on a dirt-road in the middle of the forest.

"You'll see" Seth mumbled, he didn't want to tell anyone where they were heading. Not even Cade. Liam gasped when he saw a big house at the end of the dirt-road. "There?" Liam breathed out.

Liam looked at Nico to see he was as surprised, so was Cade. Seth stopped the car right in front of the house. 

Liam, Cade and Nico were staring at the house while Seth searched his car for the key. "Ah-hah" Seth mumbled when he found the key and got out of the car. 

When Seth unlocked the door to the house he was thrown to the side by a wolf. Cade was quick to get out of the car and was about to attack the wolf that threw Seth, but Seth yelled at it.

"Luka, you ignorant piece of shit! It's me!"

The wolf shifted and a man; who looked like he was in his mid-twenties stood there laughing at Seth.

Seth scoffed and stood up. "You-" Seth stopped himself when Luka wasn't laughing anymore, he had seen Nico and Cade and was confused. He didn't care about Liam since he was human.

"Why did you bring vampires with you" Luka asked, pointing at Nico and Cade.

"Chill out Luka. They're my friends. And him; he's my mate" Seth said and pointed at Cade.

"Wait. Mate? You- You have a mate and- wait why did Killian not tell me?" Luka asked.

"Killian? You really haven't heard?" Seth scoffed and Luka shook his head.

"Well I was kidnapped by a vampire and Killian was the so called 'knight in shining armour' and saved me. I got angry when I found out they were werewolves; like you. Kinda flipped out and yelled at them, may or may not have attacked both Killian and Ronan" Seth explained.

Luka was staring at him with his mouth wide open. "you- wait how the fuck are you alive? Ronan's the alpha how did you not like- die?" Luka asked and Seth shrugged.

"Okay Seeth! WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE?!" Liam hissed. Seth looked up at the house and then at Liam. 

"my house?" Seth said and Liam groaned.

"I get that but like WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU GET A FUCKING HOUSE?!"

"Christ- I bought it when I moved here. I knew I wanted to live here; in Cambridge after Hawking High and I wanted to live somewhere secluded so I bought this house. No one lives here but Luka sleeps here sometimes." Seth explained and Liam nodded.

"How the fuck did you afford it? I never asked you that" Luka asked.

"Ah- Ember gave me like a lot of money when they adopted me and she still gives me loads of money so. She knows about this place as well" Seth said.

Liam looked at Seth and then at Luka. He had a bad feeling about Luka, he didn't know why but he didn't seem like the person he was supposed to be.

"Oh yeah fuck." Luka said and everyone's attention turned to him.

"What?" Seth asked.

"I- I may or may not have told someone we were here" he started and Seth glared at him. Seth nodded for Luka to continue but he didn't.

"who" Seth demanded.

"Killia-" Seth hit Luka straight in the jaw and he stumbled back.

"Woah hey hey! Cade! stop Seth" Liam said while trying to get Seth to stop but failing. Luka hit Seth in the stomach and Seth stumbled back.

"You know you won't win against me Seth, I'm a werewolf you're not"

"You're a..." Liam breathed out.

"A werewolf yes."

"I was gonna say idiot but that works too"

Luka stared at Liam, he didn't actually think a human would defy him. Luka stepped closer to Liam but got pushed back by Nico.

"Touch him and this fucking fork will be inside your fucking hand." Nico said while pointing a fork at Luka.

"From where did you get a fucking fork?" Liam asked.

"What? I was eating in the car" Nico said and Liam laughed. His boyfriend; who was a vampire threatened someone with a fork. A FORK.

"You know I know right?" Seth asked and Luka looked at him with a frown.

"Know what?"

"That I'm half-werewolf?" Seth said.

Luka just stared at him without saying anything. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"Oh my god just hit him with the fucking fork Nico" Cade grunted.

Nico glanced over his shoulder at his brother "what?"

"Can you hit him with the fork"

"I believe the technical term is 'stab' but okay" Nico said and poked Luka's shoulder with the fork.

"The fuck was that?!" Cade whined. He'd never actually seen Nico angry or violent so after seeing him angry at Luka he had to ask him to do something. He should've known Nico had already calmed down and wasn't angry anymore.

"You're a bigger baby than me" Liam mumbled.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" Cade yelled, it wasn't an angry yell it was more of a like 'I'm offended but It's true' yell.

"YOU HEARD ME!" Liam said as he started running up the stairs, followed by a playful but slightly mad Cade.