-18-

I hope everyone is doing well, and I've started editing the chapters just to like fix spelling mistakes. I've been writing alot lately and I have many ideas for this book still and I hope I get to add all of them to this, but I really hope you'll have a good day, night or sleep? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seth jumped when Cade came into their room. "Jesus fucking Christ Cade, don't do that." Seth glared at Cade but it didn't take long for him to smile at him. 

"Can we please continue what we were doing before you just weirdly rushed out?" Seth asked as he stood up and walked closer to Cade. 

"Yeah sorry about that Nico was being a pain in the a-" Cade stopped talking when he realised he had told Seth he didn't know Nico. 

"Nico? I thought you said you didn't know him?" Seth chuckled and crossed his arms. 

Cade sighed and walked past Seth, who frowned at Cade. Seth spun around and looked at Cade when he leaned against the desk. 

"Seth.. I have to tell you something" Cade said and Seth hummed lowly and walked closer to him. "What is it?"

Cade wanted to tell Seth everything about him but since he had made up basically everything about his life, he didn't want Seth to stop trusting him. 

"it..ah fuck okay." Cade mumbled before taking Seth's hand and looking him straight in the eyes.

"Okay what I'm about to tell you will probably shock you. You..You're probably not gonna trust me after this but at least you'll know the truth" Cade whispered and Seth raised his brows. 

"What do you mean?" Seth chuckled softly.  

Cade squeezed Seth's hand and diverted his gaze to the floor. 

"Fuck" Cade mumbled and he could tell Seth was getting annoyed at him, Seth had started glaring at him when he saw Cade hesitate. 

"If you don't want to tell me then don-"

"Me and Nico are brothers" Cade blurted without thinking. He looked back up at Seth who was just staring at him. He wasn't showing any type of emotion, he hadn't blinked. 

"What?" Seth squeaked, his voice had become a bit louder since he was still processing what Cade had said. He didn't believe him, why would he?

"Me and Nico are brothers" Cade said, his voice was soft and calm. He didn't want Seth to freak out over it, and he didn't want him to start yelling at him. 

"Brothers? Yeah right" Seth scoffed and pointed a finger at Cade "Tell me the real thing, you're lying. You and Nico are not brothers, you don't even know each other." 

Cade sighed, he hated talking about Nico even if they were brothers. He knew why Seth didn't believe him. Seth had every right not to. 

Nico come to my dorm, now.  Cade said to Nico through their mind link. 

No. 

Now, I told Seth. 

Oh, you stupid bitch. 

Vampires had mind-links, but not all of them had connected them with someone. You could only connect your mind link with one person and both Cade and Nico had chosen each other. If you chose someone to have a mind link with and the other person chose someone else, it would feel like your soul was getting ripped out of you.

 It was a dangerous thing all vampires had to do. If one of them died, they other would get to choose someone else to share the mind-link with, it would hurt like hell but that was just what they had to do.

Soon enough there was a faint knock on the door and Nico walked in. Not bothering on waiting for one of them to open the door. 

"You're exactly like Liam" Nico sighed and leaned his back against the door. 

"Like Liam? You told him you were brothers? Did he believe it? if he did then he's fucking stupid" Seth scoffed. 

Nico looked at Seth and then at Cade with furrowed brows. Nico thought Cade had told Seth about the whole vampire thing and not the brother thing. 

Cade stood up and walked over to Nico and stood beside him. "believe me now?" Cade asked and Seth turned to look at them. They were identical, some could even think they were twins, yes Nico was taller and more muscular but they still looked a like. Seth gawked at them when he saw the similarities. 

They had the same eye colour and the same hair colour. "You're twins?" Seth whispered his eyes were wide and he was trying to process everything.

"God no. Brothers, not twins. Nico's older by one year" Cade explained and Nico huffed. He was talking about the whole vampire thing with Liam and Cade had to interrupt them when they were really talking. 

"Why didn't you tell him about the other thing?" Nico said loud enough for Seth to hear, Cade hit him "Okay okay I'll shut up" 

"Can I go now? Liam and I were talking about the thing" Nico said and looked at Cade with a scowl. "Yeah, go blood-sucker" Cade said and hit Nico's shoulder, Nico scoffed and did the same to Cade before leaving.

"Blood-sucker?" Seth asked with a raised brow. Cade's eyes went slightly wide when  he realised he had said it out loud. "It's something I used to call him when we were younger, he hates blood" Cade tried making it believable even if he sounded completely crazy.  

Seth nodded and thought about it for a second before nodding again. "What other thing was he talking about?" Seth asked.

Cade opened his mouth and closed it again. He wanted to tell Seth but since he had reacted the way he did when Cade told him about Nico, he didn't want Seth to faint or accuse him of lying. 

"It's nothing." Cade muttered "I'm gonna go and talk to Nico" 

"But you saw him-"

"Yeah, I know. I have to talk to him" Cade said and left Seth staring at the door with his mouth wide open. 

"What the fuck?"

---

Cade knocked and walked in, he didn't really care if he had caught them doing anything since Nico disturbed Seth and him earlier. 

"Seriously?" Cade said when he saw Liam on top of Nico. 

"Why do you always ruin things?" Nico muttered and Cade scoffed. 

Cade glared at Liam, he was secretly telling him to get off Nico. Cade would never admit it but he didn't want Nico to get hurt by Liam.  Liam got off Nico slowly while staring at the floor, he didn't want to meet Cade's intense glare. It scared Liam, since he now knew they were vampires. 

"Stop glaring at him Cade, he wasn't going to kill me" Nico muttered, he knew how protective Cade was of him. Cade felt responsible for Nico, since he never helped him get over their mums death. 

"Yeah yeah we need to talk now." 

"About what?" 

"How we're supposed to kill dad"