Encounter with the Devil.

MSJs POV

Everything is fucked up bcuz of the failure of koh samuis fashion show.MSJ holding was entering in fashion world like TI Enterprises(Godt company)BT due to that stupid guy I lost my chance.
Its been two months of that show BT I still feel the anger and frustration of the failure.BT that was only 1st and last time now m not going to lose anything again.
Yesterday I went to temple bcuz my baby sister mook forced me to go there and again I met that stupid.I can't even stand with these kind of people.I hope I can't face him again or he will definitely get hurt.

Today I had early morning meeting with client BT that client couldn't make it due to some personal reason.I hate these kind of people who don't give importance to time n money.That client wasted my important time.I directly went to office and met Jeerawat my secretary.she told me all my schedule for today after that I directly reached my cabin on first floor.My cabin is full glass cabin so that I can see my employees properly bt they can't see me cuz from outside it looked like mirror.
All the meetings of today had finished and I was wrapping my things then got a call from Mook and I quickly rcvd it.she was talking to me regarding her husbands upcoming birthday and what surprise she is preparing...blah...blah...blah..she seems so excited BT its just a birthday...there is nothing to be that excited......I was just listening whatever she's saying...while talking to her I went to my glass window to have a look on my employees...I was observing them while talking to my sister then suddenly someone caught my attention...that persons back was facing me,he is tall like me bt lean figure,he doesn't look like an old employee to me.he was talking to Tee Jaruji one of my architect and they are laughing...am I paying for time pass in office...Tee is teaching time pass to freshman...I have to cut his bonu...then suddenly that guy turn and my thoughts got cut....WHAT THE HELL...😡
Why the hell is he here?...I immediately went down and it was pin drop silence their...n i quickly went to his desk...his head was down like he is hiding his self.....what are u doing here?(coldly)I asked.he looked up shocked n surprised.
Mew:-I said what are you doing here(almost shouted)
He was quite n not answering then suddenly tee spoke ""he is Jee mams new assistant."
Mew:-Where is Jee?Send her to my cabin now n you(pointing2 gulf) follow me..now...n everyone back to work(I said angrily)

In Mews cabin
3rd POV
(Gulf already thought he will definitely get. fired from here so no need to be scared from him now)

 fired from here so no need to be scared from him now)

Mew:- what are you doing in my company?
Gulf:-Working...what else.
Mew:- You have guts to come here?
Gulf:-Listen sir,first I wasn't aware it's ur company n second If I would then I couldn't come here?
Mew:-Don't talk to me like that?(angrily)
Gulf:I just answered ur question.and BTW whose going to work under you...who can't keep his professionalism.
Mew:-you...
They got interrupted by knock...its Jee
Mew:-Come in
Jee:-Did you call me MSJ?(surprised by gulfs attendance BT didn't say anything)
Mew:-Yes.
Jee:-what for?
Mew:-Ur assistant..
Jee:-what abt my assistant (cut mew)
Mew:-(Glaring at Jee for cutting him)
I said ur assistant will b my assistant from now on.
Gulf/Jee:-😲
Jee:-why?I mean nooo....i mean he is new he have to learn so many things..he can't handle ur work MSJ.
Gulf:-m not going to...
Mew:-ur not allowed to speak now...so shut ur mouth.(2 gulf)
(Looking at Jee)do you have any problem Jeerawat?
(Whenever mew say jeerawat instead of jee it means he is pissed and jee knows it really well.)
Jee:-No...no..no.problem..u can have him.
Mew:-good...you can leave now.
Jee:-OK.
(Jee left the cabin angrily)
Mew:-so what did u say?m not professional.
Gulf:-😏(avoiding mew)
Mew:- (angrily hold gulfs both shoulder turn him to his side n said)
Whenever m talking to you don't you dare to avoid me.
(Gulf shoved his hands from him)
Gulf:-m listening.you can say whatever you want to.
Mew:-Letz see who is professional here n whose not ?
I bet ull leave in a week by itself.
Gulf:-3months...If I survive 3months of the probation period then what?
Mew:-3months is too long...BT still if u survive...ull work like a regular employee without any problem from me.
Gulf:-deal?
Mew:-deal....BT if u leave b4 that u will b on ur knees head on my feet n asking for my forgiveness...how abt that.
Gulf:-in ur dreams I'll b on my knees in front of u...BT still deal.
Mew:-now leave Mr.Gulf Kanawut.
Gulf:-how did you know my...
Mew:-name?don't forget who am I?and also don't forget what happened to you in koh Samui after you ruined my show.

Gulf was shocked by mews statement.cuz he thought whatever he faced was just a mere coincidence by the news BT noooo....it was all his doing.

Mew:-Welcome to hell Gulf Kanawut.

******""""""'********"""""""********"""
I was thinking whether to use harsh words from mew to make him more rude BT after seeing his video on youtube I dropped the idea cuz he is too sweet..
n m sorry guys m a big fan of mewgulf and copter panuwat..
I can write abt copters grumpiness endlessly.

Stay healthy n stay safe guys.