Dinner or Die-ner

Gulfs POV

After Copter left I looked at Mae and p with anger and said

Gulf:-When you guys going to understand......His problem is nothing for him BT ur words and behavior play the major role to triggere him more.

Pmild:-Gulfy....I...I...didn't mean to....sorry.(said with full of guilt).

Mae:-we really didn't mean anything.

I was abt to shout agn BT cut by aunt med

Aunt Med:-Why are you guys behaving this way....Mali..are you really gonna accept this?....how many times should I remind you guys....he isn't ill....copter is not having any illness or disease...its just a shock from that incident which made him this way...its just a part of his brain which doesn't want to recognize faces...

Pmild:-BT Aunt isn't it true that he won't overcome from this.

Gulf:-P....enough...can't you understand what aunt is saying...its just a part in his brain.....he will definitely overcome...I have faith on him.

Pmild:-Even I trust him BT already so many years have passed and he is not even trying.

Gulf:-please p.....if you would trust him then you couldn't ask these qsns...(I said sarcastically)

Mae:-Gulfffff...its all right.... you both don't argue.....let's see what will happen....I believe in my all children.

After that I went to my room and smacked the door... was their till afternoon....my mood was totally ruined I even thought to cancel this dinner offer BT when I took my phone to call pmook....suddenly I rcvd 2 msgs at the same time from 2different numbers...one msg was from pmook

Pmook (Voldemorts sis)

We are so excited to have Dinner with you and copter....don't be late na...

****

Aaahhh..what a timing pmook.....now let's check second msg...what the fuck

Voldemort👹

Poor street Dogs will be going to fed by my family at the evening...don't be late or else.....

Reply to voldemort

You Je**...bloody stinky Rat...you just wait now I had only bitten you on your lips....I'll rip you into pieces....stinky Jerk....

Reply from voldemort👹

Who the hell ur calling stinky you idiot....my perfume cost is more than ur monthly pay.😏

Reply to voldemort

Then why don't you use that costly perfume on you....at least ur stinky smell won't annoy others🐀

Reply from voldemort👹

Youuu...........
Get lost.

Reply to voldemort👹

I wish the same for you.

******

I threw my phone on bed and lay down and relieved a frustrated breath.......Hell Msj...can't you be a quite host for 1 day....I don't expect you to be good bcuz from head to heel ur a Devil......stinky Devil Rat........I grabbed my phone and checked agn...still nothing from cop.......copter at least reply something to me.....no issue... I'll just msg him the details..

Lunch was quite at my home Due to morning incident...p knows that I won't buy any excuse from her right now...so she just kept silent...BT Mae can't stop asking qsns..

Mae:-So...are you gng tonight?

Gulf:-hmmmm.

Mae:-ohhh..and...