Shock

Brights POV

I'm shocked and happy after seeing him from such a long time...BT it seems like he doesn't recognized me.....Gr8...let's remind him then 😉...

Bright:-of course I know you ....."Gulfie".

Jee/Msj/Gulf:-Gulfie😳

When I called him Gulfie....not only Gulf BT other two people who were sitting in front of me looked more curious....I noticed Msj said something in Gulfs ear slowly which turned Gulf into an angry Tiger and he said...

Gulf:-enough (said to Msj then faced me and asked)....How do you know me sir..can you...

I didn't want him to complete his sentence so I cut him...and said..

Bright:-How wouldn't I know my own boyfriend?(gave my sweetest smile)

Gulf:-Bo..Bo...Boy what?(his expression was so funny I wanted to laugh BT I controlled)

Bright:-Boyfriend.... sorry Gulfie I can't hide this anymore..

Gulf:-hide what?what are talking abt?what boyfriend?

Bright:-Ur boyfriend...of course..(I know m gng into his nerves BT I want to check whether he is changed or a same person as b4)

Gulf:-My boyfriend.... my ass(Bingo🤓...I expected that )...are you...

Msj:-so your selling my companies secrets to ur boyfriend.

What the hell Msj... stop ruining my efforts.....can't you be a quite audience for some more time...I want to tease Gulf a bit more and want to see his angry reaction with his abusive rants...BT you..b4 I could say anything Gulf turned to Msj and said..

Gulf:-boyfriend my ass.....and selling what..ur companies secrets....what secret should I sell him...how many cup of coffee I make you in a day,or how many stupid errands I'm running for you or how many used condoms m throwing into dustbin every morning from ur cabin..tell me...or..

Oh my God...shiitttttt...Msj ur done...today u had awakened a beast.........

Msj:-shut up Gulf....Don't talk to me like that...how many times I had told u b4...

Gulf:-Then you.... shut ur mouth right now...let me clear this first.

Woowww he said Msj to shut his mouth...to M..S...J....m very very shocked...not on Gulf BT on Msj cuz he seriously obeyed Gulf.
Gulf looked at me angrily BT b4 he could say anything I couldn't control my self.......and......... I burst into laughter.......after some seconds I controlled myself and looked up..........2pairs of eyes looking at me fiercely and 1 apologetically...

Gulf:-Explain?

Bright:-What?

Msj:-why you laughed?

Gulf gave a look to Msj...like he was saying "fuck off right now" through his expression.. then turned to me agn.

Gulf:-Explain...abt ur statement of me being ur boyfriend ?

I gave up immediately cuz an Angry Gulf is always very hard to manage....I hands up and said..

Bright:-sorry...sorry...sorry,🙏....I was just teasing you Gulf.

Gulf:-teasing me?why?and how do you know me n my name?(still looking fiercely)

Bright:-how do I know you .......kana(I paused and looked at him BT he was still confused I guess)....Kana........(I said agn)...ka...naaaa.....(now he is done)....come on you bastard how many people in this world call you Kana.......kana....wut.😡