Definition

Gulfs POV

Finally,yesterday Msj proposed PJee for the marriage..m happy...m very happy for her...BT... the moment Msj....I felt something.....and my heart......aaahhhh....Gulf....come back to ur senses...u were just tensed,angry and guilty thats it....it has no definition of anything....so stop it....stop thinking....

"Do you like him?"

WHAT?..NOOOO...I DNT....LIKE HIM.

I shouted and rcvd a kick from this uninvited bastard who read my thoughts.

Cop:-stop shouting...m not not deaf.

Gulf:-Then why the hell you asked that qsn.

Cop:-cuz of ur expressions and ur behavior.

Gulf:-my expressi.....

He cut my confused qsn and said.

Cop:-Remember in Grade 9 when puifai got her first boyfriend....you were so hurt and ur that👆 expression and this👉 expression...

Gulf:-is same?(I cut him and asked)

Cop:-Noo......now its worst than before.

Gulf:-BT I don't love him the way I loved puifai.

Cop:-you loved?...that means now you don't love her.

Gulf:-I don't mean that I still want her...I'm just....m so confused with everything.......you know its all....happened very fast.

Cop:-fast🤨?Dude It took us almost 4months to make that happen....nothing happened very fast bro.

Gulf:-I just...don't understand. (head hung and relieved a frustrated sigh)

Cop:-where do you feel the pain?

Gulf:-huh(I looked up confused)

Cop:-pain?where do you feel?

Gulf:-what pain....I don't get what ur saying...I don't feel anything.......no pain.

Cop:-Don't act smart....it doesn't suits you.......I can't see ur expressions BT I can say just from ur breathe...whether ur happy or not......(sigh)....Gulfie.....might be ur just attracted towards him or might ur just confused.....BT you have to tell me everything.........n don't worry I won't judge you.

Gulf:-I'm just confused....I don't like him....i never like him....I just think...after that stupid kiss.....everything is gng to fast....its just scared me for PJee.....I don't want to see her hurt agn(I told him my reasons)

Cop:-Is that so?

Gulf:-hmmm.

Cop:-OK...then....just go with the flow.

Gulf:-flow?what do you mean?

Cop:-hmm..flow...cuz...if ur just confused...it will clear with the time...if its just an attraction then 1day it will fade away or if it is.

Gulf:-if it is?(i waited bt he didn't complete his sentence...so I asked)

Cop:-nothing...

Gulf:-say it.(I demanded)

Cop:-nothing for now....just clear everything first.....and sleep now...whole Sunday I wasted by ur sullen behavior....at least give me a peaceful sleep today....from tomorrow agn my life will be as usual hell.

Gulf:-ohh...best of luck...(I said and went to my deep slumber)

Next Morning at Msj Holdings Ltd.

Thank God Msj is not cmng today...Good for him,good for me and good for us...now he needs to spend more time with his fiancee.....so I'll get a chance to clear my mind....I was just...I guess confused......my day is gng so amazing and peaceful.....their is nothing important to do today.......I think today I should go with Rawit to check the place.....I immediately called Rawit and he answered.