Bleeding of Past 2

3rd person's POV

Mild ignored the name what she heard and continued comforting her mother and aunt...on the other side of the hall Gulf was shocked and shatteted with the previous revelation BT remain still due to guilt and fear...guilt of hurting cop and fear of losing him...and Just opposite of the Gulf Msj was standing n staring at him...his every reaction,his every emotion,the creach on his forehead said everything to Msj without any word....every nook of Gulfs face is describing his every pain which words can't define....on the other corner of hallway one more person was hiding who can't shed any tears BT the pain n fear in his heart is unbearable...BT he have to endure this pain.

After almost two hours New research team arrived...they started working....BT The other person Thanit expected to come didnt arrive with them...so he called someone again.

Tha:-Where is he?why didnt he arrive  till now?

Person:-Sir I tried a lot BT he is not ready to come.

Tha:-I don't care I want him here...you already made a mistake...don't make another mistake.

Person:-Sorry sir...I'll bring him asap.

Tha disconnected the call and kept looking at the door where was copter kept...he wanted to go to him at least see his face BT he can't...at least not in front of Mild.

Time was running out and research team still didn't find any result...another 4hrs went into vein without any result....it was almost morning 5 when a new person arrived...the man was in his late fifties...wearing a simple clothes BT his aura was strong ,demanding and dominating...he went into hallway and asked.

Man:-Who is Mr.Thanit Itthipat?

After hearing this name Mild got shocked and angry...she was abt to open her mouth BT Msj cut her unknowingly..and said

Msj:-Thanit is my brother BT who are you?

Man:-call him here.. till the time I'll check that patient...and remember one thing if he won't be here in front of me...then I won't give any results....now guide me towards the patient...and who ever wants to come inside can come....cuz I don't want any blaming after all this.

Msj:-Excuse me?BTW who are you?

Man:-I'm not liable to answer you...call ur brother he will tell you everything.

That Man answered Msj Rudely and asked others to take him to the patient...unwillingly Bright took him inside...while Msj called Thanit for further explanation.

Tha:-Yes P?

Msj:-Who the hell you sent here?and where are you?

Tha:-Trust me p..this person will help us...just trust me.

Msj:-BT Tha he have condition...and you have to be...

B4 Msj could complete his sentence Tha disconnected his call....Msj frustratingly dialed again BT Tha disconnected again...so angrily he tossed his Mobile in pocket and went inside the room where That man went a while ago...

Inside the room the man was checking copters body..his nerves...his face then his neck...when he went to his neck...he asked for syringe...Ice was confused BT still gave him...after taking syringe he put that syringe on copters neck and drained some blood from his neck....when he was draining the blood at the same time Ice spoke.

Ice:-what are you doing?it will be dangerous for...

Man:-shhhhh...don't break my concentration.

Ice shut his mouth BT he was not convinced with the man cuz its dangerous for his patient BT Msj just stopped him with a hand gesture.

After draining some blood that man removed a small bottle from his pocket and dropped all blood inside and then removed his pearl ring from his Ring finger and opened a pearl and grabbed a forshape from his pocket and took something from that ring and dropped it into that blood bottle then closed its cap and started shaking that bottle as fast as he can....he was shaking that bottle continuesly from last 10minutes...and everyone present in that room was looking at him...some with hope....some with weirdness....and some with excitement....suddenly he stopped shaking and looked at bottle with piercing eyes BT other people looked at bottle with shock n surprise....cuz of this sudden change of the color of blood...it was BLACK....DARK BLACK....with shock ness in face Msj asked...