Insane Mission

3rd persons POV

Cop:-no m not....its just.........wait.....how do you know abt my stomach problem?

Godt:-ummm.....its..........its just....just I know everything abt my employees.(answered in tongue tight nervousness)

Cop:-Really?
Godt just gave a nod to him.

Cop:-I don't buy ur answer.(said straight looking into Godt eyes)

Godt:-Why?

Cop:-Cuz u were not confident while answering boss.

Godt:-I m confident...and I know everything abt my other staff also.....so you are not exceptional.

Cop:-m not exceptional BT I am special boss (while giving a slight smirk and staring intensely into godts eyes)

Godt was speechless with his reply and intens stare..........he started cursing his self internally for being mute right now..........after some seconds he composed his mind and said

Godt:-special my ass....don't exaggerate urself.

Cop:-awwwch...ur words are like an arrow boss......deeeeep inside......and my confidence...BOOOM.(put his right hand  palm on his heart to act hurt then used the same hand to show 💥 sign)

Godt:-Over acting.(said annoyingly)
Now let's move its more than 1am.aren't u tired?

Cop:-ofcourse I am...I'm doing 10 persons job alone.....under a cruel leader.(said with sarcasm)

Godt:-Cruel?and me.......ur crack.....I think you need psychiatrist to check ur brain.

Copters expression changed instantly (his smile droped and face paled) after hearing word psychiatrist...

Cop:-psy...chia...trist.............(stuttered)
You..............indeed.............know.......... so.......much.....about....ur....employees.(said every word like a whisper to himself)

Godt:-What are mumbling?

Cop:-nothing....m tired...let's go.

Godt felt sudden change on copters mood BT he doesn't want to ask cuz of copters previous qsn.......so he kept Mumm till parking lot...then he said goodbye and copter just nod and got into car and drived away......so did he.

Next Day morning at Gulfs home.

Gulf and his sister,mother and aunt was having breakfast while discussing something seriously........they all felt silent when copter joined them......copter sensed BT ignored cuz of his tiredness.....Then suddenly Mild broke the silence.

Mild:-Heyy...when you came yesterday?

Cop:-Late.

Mild:-Dummy...i knw...m asking at what time?

Cop:-Around 2.

Mild:-awww...why forced to come home...you would have slept their only.(said in sarcasm)

Cop:-I thought to sleep BT ur face came to my mind and I dropped the idea.(said sweetly)

Mild:-ohhooo my cutie missed me that much.☺

Cop:-nope......I pity Gulf...cuz after seeing u bare face at night he would b scared to death....thats why I came😈(smirked while raising one eyebrow)....to save him.

Mild:-You bastard......check ur eyes.

Cop:-They are perfectly fine P.

Mild:-What are you beauty with brains?