Rules part 3

Gulfs POV

I don't know what I'm doing and why I'm doing?...cuz from last 3days every single second either PTha stick with me or else cop call me abt some bullshit.....sometimes I feel they are planning something together BT knowing their hated employee-boss relationship I can say they can't.....BT why the hell PTha stick with me every time....Is he.....?...naa...naa...naa...Gulf plz don't think crap agn......no more conclusion plz.....right now m working with Pmook and grandma for the upcoming engagement of Pjee and Msj...and trust me right now m alot better than before and now I think I can easily forget this feelings for him...now I only see him as pjees fiance not my...I mean my boss Msj....m all cheerful,happy and smiling now...no worries for anything....Im having a good time with this family...they are rich..I mean very rich but not arrogant like.....whatever....ummm....I had met everyone in this family except pMooks husband......they said he will come b4 the engagement......nevertheless...... suddenly my phone rang...and guess what m not at all surprised whose the caller.....I answered immediately..

Gulf:-Yes cop...tell me what should I do today to satisfy ur....

Cop:-send me brights number.(he cut me)

Gulf:-huhh...Brights no....for what?

Cop:-For playing snake n ladder.(said sarcastically)

Gulf:-What the....

Cop:-exactly what the hell gulf...can't you give his no.without asking a reason...m already pissed with everything.(again he cut my sentence angrily)

Gulf:-Finnneee...sent you.. now check?

Cop:-Whatever....Thanks (said annoyingly agn)

Gulf:-ur wel..(beep...beep..)..hello.....hello..... bastard...

I cursed him cuz he always do things as per his requirements..BT why the hell he need Rawits(Bright) no.....they are not even friends....ahh...might be they became....I'll ask him later....with all these thoughts I started helping pmook again.

Cops POV

Aaanhhhhh...its really frustrating for me .....Now I have only two days to complete my task... 3days I wasted cuz of my and their different schedules... I didn't make any move....and why the hell this Msj is so stone hearted...I can easily sense his feelings without seeing his face BT can't he feel his own heart.....he is a dork with annoying attitude......I already talked with boss BT he is also not helping this time cuz of his elite status.....fuck their status.....

Flashback (moments ago with Thanit on call)....

Cop:-Boss...you know today's award function and after party at JC right?

Tha:-Yes cop...I know.....m one of the sponsor.

Cop:-Take Gulf with you cuz Msj is obviously will take Jeerawat and for today's plan Gulf should be their with you.

Tha:-I can't cop...

Cop:-BT why?you told me to help?

Tha:-I know BT I can't take him their...its not abt my family today BT my business...it will get affected and secondly Gulf is not even my employee....media will raise qsn........I can take you BT not him.....m sorry this time.

Cop:-whatever....

I said harshly and disconnected his call and thought for some other way and called Gulf.

Flashback end's.......

After taking Brights no. I called him.

Bright:-hello Bright vachirawit.

Cop:-hello...

Bright:-whose this?

Cop:-copter panuwat...Gulfs brother.