||Prinxiety|| Closet

Warning - SmUt, bondage, small space, overstimulation, after care bath

"Fuck~" The small anxious side moaned as he was pushed against the wall. "Ro, what if someone sees us?" He moaned as his neck was being attacked by the bigger male. "No one will see us, no one passes by this part of the castle." The bigger male reassured.

True but the small anxious male couldn't help worry if someone walked in on them in the emptying hall of the castle. Just as he worried foot steps could be heard echoing through the empty hall. Hello? A voice questioned and both males panicked. It was Patton. Virgil quickly looked around for a hiding place and found a door. He grabbed Roman and bolted towards the door. It turned out to be a closet.

"I think he's gone." The smaller side said opening the closet door just a bit to see. "Ro, what do we -" He paused as he saw the bigger male, he was hugging his knees and shaking. "Ro?" He asked the man who looked up at him and closed his eyes.

"You're claustrophobic?" The smaller male asked earning a nod from the bigger male. "I'm sorry I didn't know." He apologize feeling guilty for his lovers panic attack. "It's alright I kind of forced myself on you in the hall." He spoke scratching the back of his head.

For the remainder of the day the pair had hung out. Virgil wanted to explore his boyfriend castle more. The anxious side had always been so curious which was also the reason he was so anxious. Besides exploring the castle Virgil was thinking of a way to get his lover comfortable in the closet. (Heh but he already came out.)

"Virge, love, what's wrong?" The bigger male asked the smaller male as he saw that he was deep in thought. "What?" The smaller male asked confused. "What's wrong, baby boy?" The smaller male stopped and took a breath in. "I was thinking maybe we can try something in the closet." His voice slowly became a whisper as he talked. "What was that?" The anxious side blushed and sighed. "Maybe we can try something in the closet." He became redder and his lover took a deep breath in and agreed. "How are you thinking of pulling this off?" The smaller male smirked. "I want to try something new." He spoke making the bigger male raise a brow.

The smaller male kept walking making the bigger male run up to catch him. He kept asking as to what he meant on trying something new but the smaller male wouldn't budge so he gave up. The couple kept walking and the bigger male decided joke around about coming out of the closet again which made the smaller male chuckle.

"Virge you are one kinky bastard." The bigger male spoke as he was sitting on the closet floor with a blind fold on and ropes binding his hands together.

The smaller male only chuckled and sighed before sitting on the bigger male and pecking his lips softly. The kiss slowly started getting heated and you could feel the lust the two male felt. The smaller male was in charge, he was in charge of pleasing his partner and taking his mind off of being in the closet.

The smaller male unbuttoned the bigger males shirt to reveal his chest. He tucked his head down and started sucking on the prince's nipples. He head a soft moan and smirked. He lifted his head and lifted his shirt to lick his armpits. "V-Virge, that's not a place you - fuck~" The prince moaned out. He felt more pleasure than he had ever felt.

The anxious male pulled of the prince's boots and looked at his feet. He hesitated but put the mans toes in his mouth and began to suck. The position he had refrained himself in was kind of awkward and hot. The smaller male sat in between the bigger males leg - sitting mainly on his dick. The smaller male felt a tinge if pleasure shoot yo his spine and he let out a surprised moan.  "I need to get Princey out of these pants." He thought and started undoing the prince's belt and put down his boxers. "Wow, your harder than usual ~ " he teased. "Harder than when we do it the throne room, in my room, in your room, or in the office." He whispered in the mans ear.

The smaller male bent down and started sucking on the bigger mans dick. He could here erotic moans coming from the bigger male. "Fuck Virgil ~ " The bigger man moaned, he was painfully hard and by now he was craving to be inside the smaller male. The smaller male sensed it and began undoing his own belt and pulled down his pants. He hovered over the bigger man dick and slowly started sinking down. Fuck he was big. Very big. Virgil was only 4 inches down he needed 6 inches to go. The smaller male sank all the way down letting out a shaky moan.

"Fuck Ro ~ " The smaller man moaned as he stopped trying to get adjusted. A few minutes passed and the smaller male started moving. He bounced and grinned on mans dick letting out very erotic moans. "Fuck Virgil what I would give to see you mess up face." He spoke. "If I look at you I have nothing to worry about."

The smaller male looked down the blind fold had started falling off the man face. One eye was showing. It was full of lust. The man started thrusting his hips up and matched the pace in with the smaller male bounced. The smaller male had gotten close. He was very close. "Fuck ~ Ro I'm going to cum!" He yelled and a few seconds later he had came onto himself and the bigger males stomach. "See that wasn't so bad."

The bigger male looked up. His eyes grew bigger as he realized where he was again. He harshly thrusted into the anxious male making the smaller male let out a broken moan. He quicker his pace and force. The smaller male moaned and moaned. God the bigger male loved hearing the smaller males moans. "Ah ~ R-ro!" The man moaned as the bigger males thrusted started getting sloppier. The smaller male was feeling so good the bliss of overstimulation. Soon the bigger male had came inside the smaller side with a loud shaky moan. "So... full ~ " The smaller male moaned out at the feeling of his lovers cum inside of him.

"I'm guessing that wasn't such a good idea." The smaller male spoke laying on his lover as they were in the tub. "On the bright side I know you were feeling it more than usual." He smirked. "I was but how bout next time we try, we use the blindfold." He smirked and the smaller male chuckled. "And you say I'm the kinky one." The bigger male smiled and kissed his lovers forehead. "I love you Virge." The smaller male blushed. He always went weak when Roman told him he loved him. "I love you too, Ro."
•••
Author Note:

Mkay guys my first smut for Sander Sides. What did y'all think? Anyways I'm writing another smut book but it's for bottom Keith. Mainly Shklance, Sheith, or Klance. I'm a whore for bottom Keith as well :3

~ Lia