||LAMP|| Brat

Warning - human au, jealousy, possessiveness, double penetration, face fucking, angry sex, punishment, overstimulation, slut shaming, slight dirty talk, master!Roman, sir!Logan, daddy!Patton, bratty bottom!Virgil, feminization, aftercare

Between the polyamory relationship that Logan, Virgil, Patton, and Roman have, you would have probably guessed that from their sexual life, Patton was the bottom but no, that was Virgil. Virgil's a bratty bottom, a tease, and a huge flirt. On certain occasions, he flirts with other people to make his boyfriends mad. Mad enough that two cocks are shoved into him while the other is forcefully face fucking him will slut shaming and talking dirty to him. Today, was one of those days. The four males decided to go to Remus part for some fun and Virgil found a guy — who was actually pretty hot in Virgils eyes — and decide to flirt with him.

"Holy shit, your hot." Virgil spoke rubbing his hands on the taller males muscles. "What's your name hot stuff?"

"My names Cassius." The tall blonde with blue and green eyes spoke rapping his arm around the smaller a hips. "What your name beautiful?"

"I'm -"

"Virgil!" A voice from behind made the smaller male smirk, Roman. "What the fuck do you thing your doing, brat?"

"Hey don't talk to him like that!" Cassius spoke holding the smaller male tighter.

"Oh but he loves being talked to like that." Roman smirked know that Virgil was a blushing mess by now. "So can I have my boyfriend back?"

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Correction," Another voice spoke making Virgil smirk again, Logan, "he has three." Logan spoke holding onto a shorter blondes hand.

"Virgil, can we go know?" Patton spoke sweetly but it was all an act right now because Virgil's going to get wrecked so bad when they get home. "C'mon, sweetheart."

And with that Virgil nodded pulling himself away from the muscular mans arms. He was about to turn when he got an idea."Catch you later, hot stuff~" He seductively spoke while getting on his tippy toes and kissing the mans cheek.

Roman huffed quickly grabbing Virgils arm and kissing him roughly making the smaller man let out a small moan. Cassius blushed before turning away and making a run for it. "Oh you've been a bad little bitch haven't you."

Virgil whined with a nod and hid in the crook of Roman's neck. Virgil smirked and tippy toes to to Roman's ear, purposely brushing his lip against his ear, "I think I'm going to need a punishment, master~"

"Oh you're in for it now, slut." Roman practically growled squeezing Virgils hip making the smaller whine.

Not even 5 minutes inside the house and Virgil was already being pushed up against the wall and forcefully making out with Patton.

"Ah, daddy~" Virgil moaned into the kiss making Patton smirk and press a leg up against the smaller males crotch. "F-fuck!" Virgil moaned moving against Patton's leg to get friction only for his arms to get pinned against his head.

"Ah, ah, ah, Virgil," Patton smirked, "it's punishment not enjoyment." Virgil whined, but this punishment IS enjoyment. Patton attacked Virgils neck by sucking and biting leaving small mark on the smaller male. "Logie~" Patton spoke, "He's yours now."

Virgil closed his eyes and took deep breaths holding onto the wall as he tried not to fall. Logan walked over to the smallest male in the room and proceeded to grab onto Virgils waist and hoist him up — to where Virgil had his legs wrapped around Logan's torso and his arms wound up around Logan's neck. Virgil moaned as he felt his back forcefully hit the wall and his arm pinned above his head as Logan dove down and began sticking and biting Virgils neck. Virgil moaned as he now felt one of Logan's arms slip into his shirt and play with his nips. Logan threw Virgils shirt to the side and ducked his head down. He attached his lips to the pink bud making Virgil moan loud.