||Remromxiety|| Twin Magic

Warning - Remrom, incest, Remus, rough sex, spanking kink, master!Remus, daddy!Roman, pain kink, double penetration, wet dreams (I think that's it, please inform me if there's more :)

For some reason, the thought of being roughly fucked by his boyfriend and his boyfriends brother, really turned Virgil on. It was currently 2AM and he had woken up, from such dream. Thank god, he slept in his own bed rather than Roman's or else he'd be unable to get away with his... problem.

A silent curse escaped the anxious side as he walked to the restroom. He quickly turned on the cold shower and stepped inside, lightly touching himself from time to time. Once he had finished he put on his boyfriends hoodie, which fit about three times bigger on Virgil than it did on Roman. The red and gold hoodie fit him like a dress and underneath this dress hoodie, he wore red lace panties and tall lace stockings.

Was this outfit provoking?

Probably but Virgil didn't care, he felt... confident enough to wear such clothing — well only at home. He went down stairs — because no way in hell was he going to sleep right now— and fixed himself a cup of coffee. Virgil sat there, fingers tapping the dinner table slowly as he waited for his coffee to finish. A slight loud thud came from down the hall making the smaller male jump. Should he check the noise out? He was indecisive, thinking of the good and bad outcomes that would happen, if he went to check the noise out. Virgil took a kitchen knife and slowly glided down the hall, having mustered enough courage to check out the noise.

"Wha- Remus?!" Virgil slightly yelled. There Remus stood, covered in blood and a crooked smile formed on his lips. "Fucking hell, you scared me!"

"'M sorry Virge. Y'know I didn't mean it."

Virgil rolled his eyes and playfully smacked the dukes arm. Remus being dramatic, just like his brother, winced. The anxious male glared at the duke before turning away and walking down the hall to get his coffee. Whistle walking down the hall, Remus couldn't help but stare at Virgil, his outfit sent very different signals, and those lace panties... god they were doing things to Remus.

"Ooo, coffee!" Remus yelled, distracting himself from his dirty thoughts and gabbing the cup from the smaller males hands, taking a few sips as well. Virgil sighed, before taking the cup back from Remus and drinking his coffee. "My lips touched that cup, your lips touched that cup..." Remus paused making the smaller raise a brow in confusion, "We basically indirectly kissed."

"First, of all, if you wanted a cup of coffee, you could've asked." Virgil rolled his eyes at the smirking duke. "Second of all, I didn't know you knew such a word." He paused taking another drink from his coffee. "And third of all, I mean I guess."

Remus frowned, it was no secret the duke was crushing on Virgil. Hell, when Roman found out he was pissed but realized, what if he was in Remus's position? What if he was forced to watch his brother and the love of his life... love each other? So, as a good brother, Roman gave Remus permission to do with Virgil as he pleases — which may not be a good idea. Remus's frown quickly turned into a devilish smirk.

"Y'know, your boyfriend gave me permission to do with you as I please."

Virgil spit out his coffee, coughing a few time before looking at Remus. Oh... he was serious. Since when did Roman have such power over his life?

"Oh yeah?" Virgil questioned. "Sorry to break it to you Remus but," Virgil took a sip of his coffee, "Roman doesn't have such authority over my life."

"Oh come on Virgey..." Remus whined, his voice dragged out Virgil's name making the other stiffen slightly. A smirk once again rose onto the dukes lips making the anxious side slightly worried. "Virgil... love, look at me." Remus walked over to the smaller male, grabbing his hand and holding them in his own. "I know you want this. I know you crave it." Virgil once again stiffened up, just a bit more, his gaze dropped, purposely avoiding eye contact with the duke. "How many times how you woken up from a dirty dream where Roman and I fuck you senseless?" His lips now dragging across the small one's ear making him shiver.