||Dukexiety|| Safe

Warning - Angst, unsympathetic!Janus, sympathetic!Remus, toxic!Anxciet, swearing, panic attack, near death, gore, abuse

Your first love is supposed to feel amazing especially if the one you love, loves you back. It's scary at then it get easier and better but most times people don't get a happy ending.

This is what happened with Janus and Virgil. They were madly in love with each other. They stayed up till 3 talking and laughing. They'd confort the other if they were feeling down. They were also one of the cheesiest boyfriends you'd meet. But their relationship of 2 years ended when the deceiving side started to become abusive. The abuse in the relationship got so bad to the point where Virgil was laying on a bed fighting for his life.

~ Flashback ~

"What is wrong with you?" The deceiving side yelled. "Are you stupid?" He yelled again and the smaller flinched at his words. "Why would you go to the light sides?"

"I-I just wanted to s-see." The smaller male stuttered. This isn't the first time he'd seen his boyfriend angry but it's still scared him. "I'm s-sorry, Janus." The smaller pleaded for forgiveness.

"If your sorry you wouldn't have gone there in the first place!" Janus yelled, he was beyond pissed. "Virgil they're only going to hurt you! Stay here and don't go back!"

"B-but-" Virgil tried speaking but was quickly cut off by the deceiving side slamming his hand to the side of his head. The smaller flinched harder this time. "Remus!" The smaller yelled frightened at the sight of his boyfriend.

"Yes, my little dem-" Remus paused as he saw the sight of the older male cornering the smaller male. "Janus, let him go." The intrusive side spoke sternly. His hands were brought up too show his morning star. Remus never liked to admit it but he was very protective over the anxious side and would fight anyone who hurt his little demonic angel. "Janus, back away!"

"Whatever." The deceiving side scoffed and backed up. This gave the intrusive one time as he ran over to the now crying and shaking emo.

"Janus, what the fuck is your problem?" The intrusive one yelled only to regret it when he felt the anxious male flinch. "I'm sorry, angel." He spoke rubbing the smaller side's cheek.

"My problem?" Janus yelled. "This bitch went to the light sides!" The older male snapped grabbing a hold of a glass cup and throwing it toward the wall making it shatter. The wall that Janus threw the cup to was so close to Virgil that when it shattered it cut him. Virgil yelped as he noticed the rips in his sweater and the blood running down his arm and face. Virgil panicked even more.

"I'M S-SO S-SORRY!" The anxious male yelled at the top of his lungs. His voice cracked making him stutter and cry harder.

"Virgil!" The intrusive side spoke. "No, no, no, no." He frantically spoke as he saw the blood rushing down his arm. The smaller male was rocking back and forth and his eyes struggled to keep open. He was loosing so much blood. The glass had cut him very deep. "No! Virgil stay with me!" Remus yelled. He picked up the smaller male who was slipping in and out of consciousness. The intrusive side turned and faced the deceiving side who's eyes widened. He had finally come to his senses.

"Virgil!" He yelled running towards the intrusive side only to be stopped. "Remus, please, I'm sorry." He begged and the duke glared at the deceiving side.

"Yeah well if you were sorry, you would have never hurt him!" Remus practically growled. "So help me Janus, if Virgil dies," he paused, "you're next." He spoke as he sunk down and appeared in his brothers room.